Best Batman Wingman Poll

I chose Tim because I was about his age when he became Robin. Same reason. Nostalgia or sentimentality.

6 Likes

I went with best as far as my favorite & even that wasnā€™t easy. I went Huntress. Grayson, Damian & Spoiler are all right there. Purely based off of my love for the characters & not whoā€™s best suited. I went with my heart on this one & it was still tough. Great question tho. Definitely wouldā€™ve been a thinker, which I love. I just couldnā€™t vote any other way personally, but I canā€™t argue with any of the choices.

6 Likes

I went with Dick Grayson, because heā€™s the original Robin (as far as I know anyway). From what Iā€™ve gathered from other people, Tim Drake would probably closer to what I would answer, but I havenā€™t read any Tim Drake stories, so felt that wouldnā€™t be a good answer on my part.

7 Likes

Ace The bat hound is the only member of the Batfamily Who will never leave Batmanā€™s Side

8 Likes

Even Alfred has left Batman at some point

7 Likes

Right on, Dog is mans best friend

6 Likes

No. Dick is the first Robin.

4 Likes

Who did you intend to vote for?

4 Likes

Got it. Just saying Tim Drakeā€™s personality, from what it seems, would be more down my alley.

6 Likes

I understood that. Just wasnā€™t entirely sure if you knew who the first Robin was.

5 Likes

Timā€™s my boy. Iā€™ll defend him all day long. Sometimes I feel like Iā€™m the only fan of his solo series. People here often say heā€™s underdeveloped and lives in Batmanā€™s shadow. I just donā€™t feel that.

7 Likes

@Kon-El For more of a modern reader, I only ever just read about him. If I wasnā€™t so bogged down with stuff I want to read (I need to stop saying ā€œwill check it outā€)ā€¦ well, Iā€™d check out his stories :joy:

5 Likes

I have read all of Damianā€™s. But I havenā€™t gotten around to any of Timā€™s or Jasonā€™s.

4 Likes

I read the solo series as a break from the more ā€œhomeworkā€ reading.

3 Likes

I was still debating but leaning toward Dick or Cass. Iā€™m torn because I love Dick for nostaligiaā€™s sake, and I just finished up the Murderer/Fugitive arc, where he was one of the few who tried to believe in Bruceā€™s innocence throughout. But I feel like Cass (at least, at where Iā€™m at in the series) has always been 100% efficient in anything heā€™s asked of her.

But, yknow. Dukeā€™s yellow suit gels with that old school Batsy chest emblem, so thereā€™s that.

7 Likes

If youā€™ll let me know within a few days Iā€™ll make sure to mention the error before I close it down, k? Also, using a phone while in a moving vehicle can cause motion sickness. :wink:

3 Likes

I voted for Cass. Everyone else Bruce has to teach the mission, to fight, and generally take life more seriously. He has to teach Cass to speak and bake cookies. She gets the mission better than any of his other side kicks (even Alfred) and is 9,000% efficient.

Poor Steph. No one is ever going to give her a vote. (I dislike Steph but still)

5 Likes

I donā€™t think Az or Kate are gonna get votes either.

4 Likes

Why thank you! And I laugh in the face of motion sickness. Hahahagl~uck :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

If Tim were further in the lead, I would totally give Jean-Paul a pity vote. Heā€™s a controversial character, an in-universe screwup, and has like three genuine fans, but dangit, Iā€™m one of those three.

7 Likes