Berta or Penny?

Why did they use Kelly Cuocko and Not the girl that Played Berta in the Batman and Harley Quinn?

1 Like

Name recognition. They wanted to hang the series on a well-known star.

3 Likes

I think she produced it too, now that I think of it, Like to see a cross over cameo maybe

2 Likes

Although Bertas getting famous now

1 Like

You kidding? Kay has an absofrigginluty ADORABLE VOICE! there was no better choice for Harley! :harleyquinn_hqas:

4 Likes

Yeah she is friggin amazing. But, I think Sheri moon zombie w/ her baby house of a 1000 corpses character voice would be insanely awesome :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wait, Well you Never seen Batman and Harley Quinn the one where she Boinks NightWig and F@rts if the Batmobile and then they Catwoman Henchman is doing the 66 Bat-Tuzzi in the dive Bar and Batman does the 89 Back punch?! Then Harley Quinn gets her own talk show at the end Like across between Ellen and DR. Phil.

4 Likes

Yeah,great memories. I love it at the end when Batman and nightwing both give her a smooch for her outside the box solution. :harley_hv_7:

3 Likes

She smooched Bats in the Cartoon show too

AfternBatman bought her shirt, and Kind of Stole Joker’s :black_joker: Quote and said…

“ I had a Bad Day once too.”

Joker said,

“ALL IT TAKES IS ONE BAD DAY”

3 Likes

Yeah, robin’s and ivy reaction to that kiss was priceless and how she just struts back to her cell. Excellent stuff.
Ps there is a picture and talk of neo joker :black_joker: in Batman tas style of animation for the white knight animated film.

2 Likes

Really animated film really???

2 Likes

It would be hilarious if they cast her as Punchline.

2 Likes

OH that would be Awesome ASF!!!

I think filling the voice talent with veteran comedy sitcom actors was a large point of the style of the show.

I for one, and glad for the divide between classic 90’s style, and this particular version of Gotham.

Total different audiences. I know a TON of people who are tepid on regular super hero cartoons, who were just hypnotized by this hillarious NOT AT ALL action or detective story.

This is “housewives of Arkham” in all it’s brilliant absurdity. I havent seen satire this good since “Venture Brothers”