Ben Affleck is out. Who do you want now?

Me too, he could be a good Batman, they’re looking for somebody younger. The studio and we the fans want that trilogy.

Him being 5’10" shouldn’t be big deal when Affleck is a bit taller than Cavill and the movies made them look similar in height.

I’m open to pretty much anybody, whether he’s familiar or unknown all that matters is that he has a good chin. :stuck_out_tongue: Jesting aside, I’m not so sure if I’m happy about once again visiting the Year One era. Batman Begins covered that fairly well imho, I would rather the series begin right around the time Bruce takes Dick in as his legal ward. Age Dick up to be about 16-17 and just go from there. You could introduce a lot of villains and embrace the Batman mythos unlike any other film series so far. I still hope that is the plan, but starting right at the beginning doesn’t seem necessary to me.

I love the idea of Ben Barnes.

I see Richard Madden more as Bond than Batman but I wouldn’t hate it.

If they need younger batman.
Armie Hammer or Ryan Gosling
May be Oscar Isaac

Simply hire Nick Bateman as the next Batman. He would be great new fresh face for the franchise & he is young enough to crank out a few sequels

5eca204250aeca9367e7827b11248dd2-full.jpg

2 Likes

Give Richard Donner a call and ask him how he found an unknown with star power. That’s the way to go with this casting of the Dark Knight.

Charlie Cox knows how to fight, he is only 36, and I think he is looking for work at the moment.
The backlass would be too great for Michael B. Jordan, but he’d be a interesting choice.

IMHO, Michael Keaton is the best Batman/Bruce Wayne I’ve seen so in that light I’d like Bill Hader to be considered. He has worked with Henry Winkler like Mr. Keaton and is mostly known for his comedic skills like Mr. Keaton and has recently moved into dramatic rolls.

I think Zac Efron could play a convincing Bruce Wayne and I’d give him a fair shot at Batman. I don’t even particularly like him, but I think he could pull off aloof playboy pretty easily and he seems in shape for the part. Might be a little small though. Maybe he’d make a good Dick Grayson/Nightwing.

Christian bale

Kevin Conroy :bat::bat::bat::bat:

1 Like

Matt Reeves is said to be taking his place and he think he’s a good replacement that looks like Ben Affleck but is young enough to do the stunts.

Nevermind ignore my previous comment. I got confused.

I don’t know. But will there be a Justice League 2? If so, will Ben Afflek be in it? What will they do about Superman (Henry Cavill)? Shouldn’t they finish the movie before letting everyone go?

1 Like

Kevin Conroy

1 Like

Ben Barnes AKA Billy Russo AKA Jigsaw from the Punisher series on netflix

tumblr_p80rowhJVz1qankmno1_500.gif

1 Like

Hear hear! Ben Barnes should be the new Batman.

After seeing seasons one and two of the Punisher, there is no doubt in my mind this is the guy Reeves should cast for Bruce/Batman.

Michael Jai White! That dude is bad asssssssssssss

Forget about it…eh know what I’m say’in ferget bout it