Behind the Scenes Peeks at Harley Quinn!

Hot off the presses! More peeks at Harley Quinn, chats with the talent and creators, And the TV-MA-iest footage yet!

Check it out on YouTube, or by following the link below:
https://youtu.be/ZS-xdZIZgII

Have you been living on Mars, under a rock, with your hands over your ears? Read on to get the scoop on what’s to come:

Harley Quinn has finally broken things off once and for all with the Joker and attempts to make it on her own as the criminal Queenpin of Gotham City in this half-hour adult animated action-comedy series. The series features Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and a whole cast of heroes and villains, old and new, from the DC Universe.

10 Likes

Joker’s piss comment made me chuckle.

I’m very eager to see this show. Definitely my kind of animation.

10 Likes

I’ve used Jim Rash’s voice in my head for the Riddler for years. I can’t wait for this show!

4 Likes

I am happy to see bader return to his role as batman

3 Likes

I can’t wait for it!

2 Likes

SUPER EXCITED TO SEE THIS SHOW!!! CANT WAIT!!! HUGE HARLEY FAN ANYWAY!!! (((Suqeals like I lil teenager)))

2 Likes

How edgy is this series going to be?

1 Like

looks really funny

1 Like

I’m much more excited for this now that I know the lack of the Harlequin suit is just a transition away from Joker and not just DC vetoing it in favour of something more “sexy” (again). If they had showed that in the last preview, my excitement wouldn’t have dropped like a rock like it does every time people try to cram in New 52 stuff just because it’s more recent (like my feelings with Damian, YJ suddenly calling Captain Marvel “Shazam” (Gods, that’s still so stupid) and the lack of red trunks). Now though? I can’t wait!

Legally DC arent allowed to call Shazam Captain Marvel anymore

2 Likes

^I know. Doesn’t make the replacement name less stupid. I’d take ‘Captain Sparklefingers’ over ‘Shazam’. It’s the name of the wizard and the thing he says to transform! He can’t even say his own damn name! And yes, I know about the ‘intent’ clause, but that just makes it overcomplicated. And they didn’t have any problem before the New 52 calling the character ‘Captain Marvel’ and the comic ‘Shazam!’. We don’t call Superman “Mr Action” or “Action Man” because his book is called “Action Comics”. DC can’t even decide on his name. The movie never gave him one, his family members still don’t have any (Mary and Freddy are still referred to by their Marvel family names even here), and the comic and movie titles are structured so that “Shazam!” is still a phrase and not his name. I like Johns’s work, but he needs to either give them original names or go back to the Marvel family ones. Besides, there have been characters who share a name between the two companies. Google ‘Enchantress’ sometime.

Look, I recognise that DC has made a decision regarding his name but, given that it’s a stupid ass decision, I’ve elected to ignore it. I like Captain Marvel. That’s that.

Fawcett Comics was the copyright owner first on Captain Marvel.
I Love the name Shazam! Always have always will! Ever seen a grown woman run around yelling Captain Marvel? Trust me, it’s much more fun to run around yelling SHAZAM!

Maybe, I eat too much sugar at Chicago Comic Con this weekend & another DCU member can catch me whilst I run around shouting SHAZAM! I MUST invoke the gods! SHAZAM! SHAZAM! SHAZAM! :zap:

3 Likes

I think they need to rename him Paragon.
“touchstone to try good from bad” that is the character fundamental view. Always try and do the good thing rather than the bad thing.

1 Like

I don’t believe YJ has called Captain Marvel as Shazam yet. In a similar way, they never called Billy “Shazam” in the live action movie.

1 Like

reads @toonatonian’s post, then chuckles vociferously

Oh, that was fun.

1 Like

Peeks was great! It’s def gonna be a fun series. Can’t wait to see Damian in this Universe!! Excited for what Schumacker shared: Season has 13 episodes "and we’ve also got an additional 14 for Season 2 in production already ". So dope! :bat:

1 Like

Thank you for this. If I was straight and a comic hero/villain…I would marry her!! :heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart::heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

This is going to rock SO HARD!!!

1 Like

It’s going to be so good

1 Like