Beating The Difficult Stuff In The Arkham Games

The Arkham games are awesome, but some times they are a pain in the butt to complete, so here, we can help each other figure it out!

Start with this: HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET OUT OF COBBLEPOT’S GLADIATORIAL RING IN ARKHAM CITY?!?

3 Likes

Because I’m Batman!

3 Likes

I’m terrible at button combo games. I usually just jumped over everyone, hit them once, jump over the next one, hit once, and just repeat that… eventually you get a high combo and can just start one hitting everybody.

Another cheese way I think I did: build up your combos, and do the bat swarm(?), just do that often.

3 Likes

Have you tried throwing the remote control batarang through the string of electricity above the gate on your right? If you do so, you can then hit a control panel at the top of the stairs that will deactivate the locks on the gate doors.

If you’re talking about the combat itself, it’s simple: jump over a guy, then hit him from behind. Keep doing this without stopping, thus building up a big combo. Think of it as a Batdance. You’re embarrassing these thugs by hurdling over them and literally kicking their butts. (Once you get down a few more fighting techniques, you can vary it up a bit.)

3 Likes

In Arkham Asylum game, still stuck in Poison Ivy level.
Arkham City game, I can’t even beat Mister Freeze without help!
Arkham Knight game: Batmobile stuff is a pain.

Sometimes I wish they didn’t make these games so tough, even on easy mode.:confused:

2 Likes

I got it actually… AFTER 3 HOURS! I forgot to edit the thing.

3 Likes

For 1: When she’s shooting the pollen, run around and spam the button for the batarangs, and for 2: Once you get the information from Oracle, just run around and do as many as possible. If it helps, I started by turning on the electric cables in the water once Mister Freeze walked into the water, and I then went to a flight of stairs before using the electro gun thing on a generator.

I haven’t played Arkham Knight yet, so I can’t help you there.

2 Likes

I have been thinking about getting the trilogy on switch and this nifty … please help me DCU thread might be what I need if I do lol

2 Likes

That’s what I have. Warning: the Penguin museum mission is pretty buggy.

1 Like

I had a feeling it might be buggy, I wonder how long it’ll be out before they have big fix updates

1 Like

Why, I’m so glad you asked! The year 20-and-not-likely-to-happen, the year right before 20-never.

It’d cost too much.

1 Like

I’ll put that on my calendar ✓

1 Like

Smart. My 2024 calendar is wrapped up and I forgot I even HAD a 2023 calendar even though it’s on the wall right next to me.

1 Like

My mom still has 2018 calendar up and moved in 21 so she had to actually hang up a wrong year calendar

1 Like