Beast Boy: Animal Shapeshifting

It’s interesting to read about Beast Boy. He underwent genetic treatment that was thought to cure him. However, it caused him to have animal shapeshifting abilities? If you could have your DNA altered, what animal would you like to choose to be?

3 Likes

I would become a Beaver. They are by far my favorite rodent and I think they are so cute with their puffy cheeks and big teeth. Once I gain this power I would find a dam with other Beavers and transform into one. From then on I would continue to help the other Beavers repair and maintain the dam and proved a source of water for all the other animals.

5 Likes

Nice, I love that answer and idea! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s very sweet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A cat, because I could cuddle with all my friends, sleep all day and look adorable!

I’d only transform back into a human to hang with people who are allergic to cats, like my dad

1 Like

I love that answer! :slightly_smiling_face:

He used his cat powers for a secret weapon to fool everyone into his feline cuteness and suddenly attack them with a much larger animal, including a whale or an elephant, especially his original 2003 counterpart in Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans.

1 Like

In Teen Titans Go!, he used his beaver form to hand Raven some carrots for his non-meat party time, because of him being a vegetarian.

2 Likes

Do you guys know why Beast Boy in both Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go! is a vegetarian? Well in order to turn into other animals, other than creatures from the carnivorous side, like a bear, a tiger, and even a T-Rex, he pledged himself not to eat meat again, in order to turn into any animals used for meat products, like a bull (sometimes a cow, for gross milk squirting purposes), a pig, and even a chicken. Also, if he was caught eating meat with any form of animal, especially a pig, he could be called a cannibal to the actual animals he turns into.

1 Like

Especially Raven, because they’re both boyfriend and girlfriend. #BBRae.

1 Like

Do you guys even realize that not only he can turn into any animals, you can see that he can turn into different breeds from that same animal. Like when he turns into a dog, he turns into any different breeds. Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go! dog breed choices from Beast Boy (Doberman Pinscher, Pointer, Bloodhound, Labrador Retriever, Saint Bernard, Great Dane (to imitate Scooby-Doo or Marmaduke), Beagle, Chihuahua, Wolf, like Dave, Coyote, and maybe even a German Shepherd (to imitate Ace the Bat-Hound).

1 Like

It’s possible that if he saves someone else’s life from death by transporting his blood into theirs, they are gifted into having his similar powers as well. Like in that one episode of Teen Titans Go!, Beast Boy was messing around with the ray as a cat, he gave his blood to Robin, Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire to save them, which gave them his similar powers and having fun with him, like playing poker and barking at cats as dogs, flying in the air as birds, and attacking and mauling the Hive as sharks.

1 Like

During each November, there is a birthday episode around Beast Boy in Teen Titans Go!, which referenced Beast Boy’s first debut in the comics in November, also called Changeling (because of his animalistic shape-shifting, next to Jayna from the Wonder Twins, where she and her brother, Zan debut in one of the episodes) before his big break in the cartoons, which are classic, action-packed 2003 series and the hilariously quirky, trippy, and LOL funny 2013 series.

1 Like

There are also two origins that tell about how Beast Boy got his green skin, hair, and body, and his gift of shape-shifting into any animal are: 1: When he was badly injured, while living with his parents, but was brought back by Miss Martian, by giving him her shape-shifting powers and her green appearance, and 2: When he was young, he and his scientist parents were in the heart of Africa doing some experiments into bringing back extinct species to the present, but young Garfield Logan gets infected by a rare disease that no other animal survived from, except the rare West African green monkey (ironically, he got this disease from being attacked by these rare green monkeys, according to Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!) that gives them the idea of creating a serum to save him. When injecting him with the serum, it turns him into a green monkey and it should wear off about 24 hours. While recovering, young Garfield was gifted into having green skin, hair, and eyes, and also giving him the ability to turn into any animal in the world, even mythical creatures, except Pegasi, and alien species, especially Wookiees, and maybe a Predator, a Xenomorph from Alien, or maybe any of those creatures from Avatar, other than his very first animal, the green monkey.

1 Like

He can also turn into adorable hamsters, guinea pigs, and even gerbils, other than the usual mouse and rat.

1 Like

Do you ever realize that in Teen Titans Go!, that when Beast Boy turns into any animals, they have monochromatic eyes, while his gorilla and elephant forms have regular eyes? But until season 3, it changes him having regular eyes in any animal, other than being an elephant and a gorilla, like we seen in the hilarious season 1.

1 Like

I could turn into any animal I want, just like Beast Boy, that way I can also be as powerful as him, next to Starfire, Raven, and Cyborg, even though Robin has always have been using Batman-like martial arts, Birdarangs (especially his ‘“what’s up yo” talking buddy), and his bo-staff (which I think he still has some strength from any of his animals, that he broke staff into halves, despite being metal, in one of the episodes of Teen Titans Go!), also I have always want to dye myself green and hold both my cat and my dog in cosplay as Beast Boy, along with my girlfriend, Brook Fetter being Raven.

1 Like

Oh yes, especially watching him hanging out with Cyborg, and goofing off with Starfire, Raven, and Robin in both Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!, while saving the day or doing some crazy, random shenanigans in the Titan Tower.

1 Like

Next to the rest of the Titans from both the shows, he has always been one of my favorite DC superheroes, next to Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman, along with the Suicide Squad and the Green Lanterns, because of his lit powers.

1 Like

Imagine Beast Boy hanging out with any of the DC pets, next to Silkie, to play or go under cover and fight with them.

1 Like