BATWOMAN ON THE CW!!

OMG!!! I am obsessed with the Batwoman debut on the CW! I want to hear your thoughts on the Caped Crusader joining the Arrowverse.

8 Likes

I’m so excited because Ruby is a great actor for the role… Plus its Batwoman :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

anticipation level 9,000, two weeks to go!

3 Likes

Her teaser was pretty sweet! That stare was on point

3 Likes

Yup, so excited! There is a long thread about it which I started when the first image came out, check it out:

https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/othermedia/ruby-rose-as-batwoman-look

3 Likes

I am not familiar with Ruby Rose, but the promo shots and the teaser definitely seemed like it will do her justice.

1 Like

If is tonality like Supergirl…count me out.

3 Likes

I’m all in, 1st became aware of Ruby Rose on orange is the new black. She had a commanding presence. After the 1st episode she was in I googled her cuz I had to know who this actress was & if she’d ever been on anything else. That kind of aura should encapsulate Batwoman perfectly.

2 Likes

I’m pretty jazzed.

1 Like

I want that so much

2 Likes

I can’t even describe how excited I am about this! Ruby Rose is absolutely perfect for this in every way!

4 Likes

Juries still out; once she actually debuts then we’ll know, but I have high hopes.

1 Like

Words cannot describe how excited I am for this crossover especially for Batwoman

1 Like