Batmobuddies: the Batmobile Fan Thread!

alright, it’s clear that we need a batmobile with a designated area to place a kiss, like the Blarney Stone, or the Pope

7 Likes

good news! i’m learning how to make brackets so we can do this batmobile death race RIGHT

bracket

5 Likes

The late Norm Breyfogle’s take on BMan’s ride was always so striking in its combination of sleekness and audacity. The sharp, angular shaping that he incorporated into all aspects of his Caped Crusader artwork presented a truly distinctive image of this legendary vehicle that stays fresh in my memory to this day.

7 Likes

Great comment, DC89! I do love how weird that one looks, almost like a spaceship.

4 Likes

That batmobile from the “Titans” looks an awful lot like the Alfa Romeo Disco Volante. Do you know if they got the same designers for that car?

3 Likes

I thought it was just 10. I have like 5-6 last I checked. Only option I have for a tag is hero. It’s that or nothing. It does say 100 but I just figured it meant 10?

3 Likes

It’s not the same designer, as far as I know, but I see what you mean!

3 Likes

I just started the Arkham games not long ago. Really fun! I got Knight for Christmas first and got knightfall then went and played asylum and city. I beat city like two days ago and loved the soundtrack. I just got the 240% bat suit a few hours ago. I have way to much time on my hands

5 Likes

Aww I don’t have any batmobiles.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE IT!

3 Likes

that is awesome!!

and @JasonToddGod, as long as you have a batmobile in your heart, you’re a batmobuddy

9 Likes

Yay!

3 Likes

@biff_pow @Vroom I didn’t know Vroom knew Batman personally. Look at him up above that Batmobile.

5 Likes

Haha. Thant’s what I was thinking!

3 Likes

The Bat and I go way back. Way, way back, mmmhmm.

3 Likes

Nice Batmobile Art!

9 Likes

So dynamic!!! I think I’m going to start a new thread exclusively for pics, tied to the club, but I’m unpredictable and exciting that way

(How do Batmobuddies like the wheel flair, btw? Do I need to take another crack at it?)

5 Likes

Wheel flair”! Love that term, @biff_pow! I recently started a fresh game of Arkham Knight and, although it’s not my favorite, I liked the Steampunk vibe with the rims on the Batmobile. It definitely generates new ideas for upcoming models.

7 Likes

@DC89, I’ve never seen this model! Really cool look. Truly striking and I love the color palette with the bats all around. Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes