Batmobuddies: the Batmobile Fan Thread!

11 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

that’s a pretty resounding victory for the Titansmobile! i feel bad for the Livemobile. it was designed by a designer for McLaren! and it somehow looks extremely expensive and extremely cheap at the same time!

i wish there was this much exposure for the Titansmobile. we barely got to see it at all!

1 Like

Me and the Bat-mobile

10 Likes

Don’t tell me that tiny little barrier kept you from kissing it!

3 Likes

Yea I didn’t feel like getting arrested that day! :grinning:

3 Likes

next time take some smoke bombs and a grappling hook!

@seitan taking a bold stand for the Batman Live Batmobile! respect!

5 Likes

Ostracize the non-believer!

3 Likes

I labored for hours, and after countless false starts, finally designed a secret handshake for our club. It’s SECRET.

NON-BUDDIES DON’T LOOK

I MEAN IT

IT’S A FELONY

Simply perform this handshake to discreetly identify yourself to other Batmobile superfans in public.

9 Likes

@biff_pow As soon as this Coronavirus thing is over I’ll be a handshaking machine!:handshake:

6 Likes

I saw the real '89 Batmobile once. One of the highlights of my life. It’s smaller than you would think.

5 Likes

Batmobuddies, unite! Awesome thread, @biff_pow!

Aside from the classic ‘66 Batmobile, I love the matte finish and clean lines of the BTAS Batmobile.

I’d love to have more “Be The Batman” moments (nod to the Arkham Knight game) where we are in the vehicle. The exteriors are amazing but let’s see more of that high tech gadgetry!

SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC BUT COMPLIMENTS THE THREAD
I’ve always thought that a “murdered out” (flat black finish with dark features) Cadillac XLR would make an excellent base design for a Batmobile! Every time I see these on the road, it catches my attention. It’s such a sleek, sharp car. At the very least, this can be Bruce’s “day vehicle”.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Did you kiss it???

@KeyFamily “murdered out!” I’ve never heard that! Coincidentally, when I see a black car with black wheels, I sneeringly call them “Batman!” And word on the street is The Batman’s Batmobile will move back towards a muscle car feel, away from the tanky Nolan and Snyder cars, so maybe you’ll kinda get your wish!

5 Likes

Thanks @biff_pow I earned a Local Celebrity Medal! Oops, off by a factor of 10. @Applejack better check on Kelex’s arithmetic unit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: 10 =/= 100

7 Likes

Lol. I figured that term might be new to some. It’s my favorite type of modded vehicle. A matte black finish, after market tints, rims, and lights - all going for that darker vibe.

Very appealing on the road, especially stunning at night. That’s so cool to hear! I’d love a new design that pays homage to previous models.

5 Likes

Hey-O! Great job, @TravisMorgan!

Ours haven’t been coming through lately. We have 4 already but I just hit an achievement the other day with no badge?

4 Likes

@KeyFamily I think DCU support is working on the badges not showing up or being over awarded. :+1:

5 Likes

I did not. wasn’t allowed to touch it. I got really close though.

3 Likes