Batmobuddies: the Batmobile Fan Thread!

OH MY GOD THEY’VE DONE IT!!! About a year ago, but I’m still excited

4 Likes

i don’t know what this is but i can’t wait to watch it!!!

4 Likes

RIGGED but thank you for posting! the bit with the Tumbler driving backwards and shooting at the Arkhammobile was so cool. I sometimes dream about a Batmobile with the four-wheel steering of the cars in the Speed Racer movie, so it could drive like that.

3 Likes

thanks to @DC89 for tipping me off about this!

i don’t think it’s a spoiler that Bruce Wayne is going to be in The Flash movie. and i don’t think it’s a spoiler that Bruce Wayne has a vehicle. but if you don’t want to SEE Bruce Wayne’s vehicle from the Flash movie yet, don’t click this!

i knew the reddit people would have it identified. it looks more like a batmobile that Pattison’s actual batmobile, I SAID IT

3 Likes

that’s a spicy meatball!

a spicy meatball

3 Likes

By now I’m sure that most people have seen this, but what are your thoughts? Personally I think the Batmobile could have been made a little bigger so that the Dynamic Duo’s heads weren’t sticking up over the windshield, but otherwise it looks good!

6 Likes

:laughing: i just made the same observation in a different thread! it looks a little weird with unpainted wheel bats, but that’s easy enough to do yourself and probably helped make it more affordable. i really like the way the windshield looks!

5 Likes

from the Twitter of Joe Quinones, artist of the upcoming Batman '89 comic series

Screenshot_2021-06-27_09-13-21

Screenshot_2021-06-27_09-12-51

BATMOBILE SURPRISES

6 Likes

Matt Ferguson Batmobile posters (crossposted to PC Wallpaper)

3 Likes

artist Alejandro Garcia Torres created a cool 3D model of an SD-style Patmobile (you can view it in 3D and spin it around and stuff! theoretically! personally it keeps crashing my tab when i load the 3D effect!)

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8eReRG

2 Likes

i’d post this in Polls Polls Polls but most people probably don’t care i wanted to share it EXCLUSIVELY with my BATMOBUDDIES

• Satin (Batman)
  • Glossy (Batman Returns)

0 voters

4 Likes

Just discovered this jammer in the “A Lonely Place of Dying” storyline and I dig it!

How are all my Batmobuddies?

3 Likes

long time no see, @KeyFamily! is that Jim Aparo? i’m so used to seeing him draw this one

that i forgot he ever drew any others! very cool!

5 Likes

Nailed it! Your comic powers never cease to amaze me, @biff_pow!

4 Likes

found this multi-part interview with Keaton Batmobile designer* Julian Caldow that i’m really looking forward to reading! (*from what i’ve read it’s kind of hard to definitively pin down who’s responsible for how much of what, but he’s at least ONE of the creators!)

i found this while looking for more information about the car’s paintjob in the 1989 movie. i’ve read that it was iridescent to evoke a beetle’s carapace, which is so weird and cool to me, and looking at these concept drafts, there’s something unmistakably bio-mechanical/Giger-esque about it (and Batmobuddies of course know that the producers of Batman Forever had Giger himself draft a concept for a new Batmobile!)

3 Likes

Kinda a Batmobile.

Santa in the Fuzzy Batmobile.

4 Likes

i’m so conflicted about the motorcycle, and too busy imagining Alfred vacuuming the fuzzy batmobile to sort through the feelings

2 Likes

Does the motorcycle act as an emergency escape vehicle like the Batpod?

5 Likes

that’s what i was thinking, but, i can’t quite make it out, i really hope it’s pedal-powered

2 Likes

this Japanese artist gave the Keatonmobile a slight redesign, with a lower profile

makes it look a little musclier and mean? i like it because it really is a different, distinct interpretation

5 Likes