Batmobuddies: the Batmobile Fan Thread!

:laughing: my dad would always say “bat-turn!”

i like that none of the 1966 vehicles seem to match.

8527ee8c54488b619b40862205e1e79a

this isn’t an anal-retentive Batman who spends hours spray painting everything black. he has the free spirit of an ARTIST

5 Likes
Which is coolest
  • Comics’ Batmobiles
  • Animated Series’ Batmobiles
  • Live Action Batmobiles

0 voters

4 Likes

live action ALL THE WAY

6 Likes

new LEGO Batmobiles, courtesy of @SWhite

and i come bearing gifs!

batmobang

batmo

1c4bbcd54b41fd1284325a3f5fd41c8e

6 Likes

Wow! I came looking for some answers and boy did I find them! I don’t know how this community can continue to surprise me but sure enough it does! Y’all know your batmobiles!

I was looking to identify the easter eggs from Superman/Batman #2 (2003) and I think thanks to this thread I’ve figured it out!

So this one is the 1966 version

And the one on the right is the first one from 1941? But what is the one on the left? 1992?

And if you’re interested we’re doing a read/watch of this series this month and everyone is welcome!

5 Likes

the one on the left looks to me like a take on the Animated Series car. in case you haven’t seen it, there’s a thread for documenting Batmobile sightings (mainly populated by senior archivist @capo-mage!)

4 Likes

:exploding_head: that is soooo cool!!!

4 Likes

HaHa senior activist indeed. I have a B-mobile addiction.

3 Likes

Added this to my Batmobile collection. Comes with a 1989 Movie Batmobile. The guide has specs and cutaways of all vehicles from 1998 - 2012.

It goes with this one I bought last year. Comes with TV series Batmobile and the book shows specs and cutaways of all vehicles from the TV Series.

Both are on sale at Eaglemoss for $9.95 each. That’s $15 off the regular price.

5 Likes

those are so cool! i already have the cars themselves, but it would just be prudent to buy backups, right? in case the first ones i bought explode?

4 Likes
what’s cooler
  • Batplane
  • Batcopter
  • Batmobile
  • Batcycle
  • Battank

0 voters

3 Likes

Screenshot_2021-04-16_17-46-02

dontbelieve

4 Likes

it looks cooler

3 Likes

4 Likes

Technically, if I surrender the war could end with no casualties.

@biff_pow I surrender. Let’s sign a peace treaty

3 Likes

the Batmobile and I accept your surrender!

4 Likes

And not just any Batmobile. The Batmobile!

5 Likes

@biff_pow i found a couple more. Supposedly, they are Corgi cars, but I have no real proof.

4 Likes

oh yeah, i think those are Corgi! i’ve almost bought the black one 12 or 13 times. maybe now i will since you told me to, subliminally

3 Likes

oh and heads-up, Batmobuddies, a Hot Wheels toy of The Batman’s Batmobile* is hitting the streets!

*alleged

4 Likes