Batman's Love Life

Of all of Batman’s Love’s who do you think was his best chance of actually having a happy life after the bat mantel is passed on or retired…

4 Likes

At this point, it has to be Selina Kyle. They have such a long history together, anyone else just feels wrong.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a possible future story where he ends up with Andrea Beumont though. Of all his love interests, I thought that one was portrayed the best. Better than anything else they’ve tried on the big screen.

6 Likes

Selina. He is meant for Selina. I was so excited for an actual wedding and to get to see Batman marry the woman he loves. But then his dad/not dad had to go and ruin it.

5 Likes

I think he be alot happier with Selina Kyle. There’s something about her that makes him wanted to be with.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Selina softens him in a really interesting way, so I’m in her camp. I too really enjoyed Andrea Beaumont, so I wouldn’t mind an elseworld of that. I know Talia has a large fanbase, but I can’t really see them lasting.

2 Likes

I’ll be another one to say Selena, and for the same reasons as said by others in this thread. They have history, and they just belong together.

“Does this mean we have to start fighting?” The anguish in her voice when she says that…

“Maybe they already have. Maybe they sent me.”
Trying her best to ease Bruce’s suffering…

3 Likes

I don’t think Selina is the right choice. Batman has been chasing Catwoman for decades, married her at least twice and then they always start over like a broken record. Therefore, I pick Andrea Beumont from Mask of the Phantasm. Their romance hasn’t really been addressed since the movie. I feel as if it could really go somewhere if they brought it back but then again this is a DC comic book character relationship. They hardly ever workout.

3 Likes

I have to say Selina as well. He can be Batman and Bruce with her, she understands him. Selina supports his need to be Batman, but also pushes him to take off the cowl and have balance. I can see them retiring and passing on the mantles and enjoying being a family (while running comms from the Batcave à la Batman Beyond).

The flirtation with Wonder Woman in the DCAU was cute, but don’t think it could be long term. Selina has always felt like his forever.

1 Like

What about that green eyed girl Ivy made for Bruce , seemed like they hit it off until he found out she was a science experiment and let her sink with the ship lol, honestly I like Talia but w her there is no stopping I guess, with the pit n all

1 Like

Absolutely Selina, They have a love and care for each other and I believe that they are happy together. However I would give a nod to Andrea from Phantasm. If Bruce hung up the cowl before it was created, then the two of them.

2 Likes

Absolutely Selina. My favorite version of the Huntress is Helena Wayne. Bruce and Selina are endgame.

2 Likes

I don’t really see Bruce and Selina working. Their relationship is mostly based on him chasing her and her betraying him. Honestly, I really wish that we got to see Bruce and Zatanna as a couple. They feel like they’d work as a couple much better.

2 Likes

I agree I’d love to see a long term story for them after this whole Catwoman trust finally ends. Lol it was great while it lasted though.

2 Likes

Having a love life is counterproductive to his goal. I generally dislike reading all of his “love” stories.

1 Like

Talia. She can’t stay away from her beloved lol

2 Likes

His story stems from his love of his city and people. He shows much love for his family members so why not show him as real as possible and give him romantic loves as well. Ads more depth to his character.

2 Likes

I don’t care for it. Doesn’t gel with the whole vigilante lifestyle for me. I’ve never cared for it. Reality is it would always end in tragedy. I’m thinking Rachel Dawes.

It’s just something I don’t feel adds anything. Everybody has their own opinion. I just don’t think it works.

1 Like

Why has no one even mentioned Vicki Vale on this post?

1 Like

Good one. Idk of it would have lasted long though.

1 Like