Batman: the Audio adventures

Batman the adio adventures is one of the greatest Batman shows that no one talks about. Coming out recently it was funny dark and cool. This is for peole who want to talk about but mostly to talk to people about it. The star of the show is two face. He is a side plot after the scone anaerey of the court room incident that turned him into two face he goes down a downward spiral.the actor is great also with out spoiling their is a scene we’re Batman says something to Harvey in Latin I could not get a good translation can Someone tell me what he said. He gets into a gang war with penguin. This is the best potential of pagan perfectly blending the anger and mob part of his character. Joker is fine. Riddler stars out good bad ends horibly.

5 Likes

Jeffrey Wright said in one of The Batman interviews that he recorded his dialogue for this years ago, which was surprising. Was it originally intended for DC Universe? Why did it only debut recently?

2 Likes

I don’t know but it is amazing and no one talks about it. The first three episodes are up on youtube

2 Likes

I can say for sure it was not originally intended for dc universe

2 Likes

It seemed to be a case of Covid HBO max didn’t have enough content to put out but a radio drama doesn’t require any in person contact. That’s where I assumed it wound go.

1 Like

Recently is a bit of a stretch it came out 2 years ago

1 Like

When I first started listening to this show, it took me awhile to get used to this being an audio drama, but now I am enjoying it. The format is clever and the casting is perfect.

2 Likes