Batman: The Animated Series

The Dark Knight battles crime in Gotham City with occasional help from Robin and Batgirl.

What did you think of Batman: The Animated Series? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

1 Like

As far as I can tell, the HD is really done well.

6 Likes

Agreed BTAS HD looks phenomenal !!

2 Likes

Are the episodes out of order / mislabeled for everyone else?

This why I’m here!! I love it!

1 Like

why are all the eps out of order or mislabeled?

1 Like

Happy to see Batman TAS on here. If only the episodes were properly labeled and in order…

1 Like

They had them in the correct order then they switched them to the order they aired in, then the put them back but they were all mixed up and the titles didn’t match the thumbnail. Now if you search for Batman, it doesn’t even show up. So yeah hopefully it gets fixed soon ha.

What is the best way to watch ? I can not load any videos ?

1 Like

Are these the new remastered Bluray quality videos?

Please please add The New Batman Adventures. Also known as the 4th season of Batman the Animated Series.

1 Like

Came here to check if the order was off for other peeps and looks like the answer is a yes.

The animated series that launched a DC inconnected universe which includes SUPERMAN Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Justice League, Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths, Justice League Unlimited, Static Shock and The Zeta Project! Truly a masterwork of gigantic proportions!

Anyone know if the SubZero movie is available to watch like Mask of the Phantasm and Mystery of the Batwoman are? If not, that’s a must-add for me!

3 Likes

where is the new batman adventures? tim :cry:

1 Like

Anyone see a reason to buy the collection on Blu-ray if quality here is good? Not sure if I’m missing something.

The Gold Standard for superhero animation.

1 Like

Where are the other two seasons?

1 Like

Where’s TNBA? That’s the only Timmverse piece missing.

1 Like

Been trying to cast too my tv from my phone for over an hour and it just buffers