‘Batman: The Adventures Continue Season II’ Uncovers an Ancient Gotham City Legend: The Court of Owls

Alan Burnett, Paul Dini, Ty Templeton, and Monica Kubina return for a second incredible season of Batman: The Adventures Continue!

Do you ever get the feeling you’re being watched? Are there mysterious claw marks on brick buildings in your neighborhood? Who would you call to investigate? The GCPD…or Batman?

From the visionary team behind Batman: The Animated Series and 2020’s hit comic book series Batman: The Adventures Continue comes an all-new season set in this seminal animated world! Alan Burnett, Paul Dini, Ty Templeton, and Monica Kubina return to comics for Batman: The Adventures Continue Season II, launching in print on June 1!

Check out the first look at TWO interior art pages below! :point_down:

For all the details, head to the News Section on dccomics.com!

Are you ready for the return of The Court of Owls? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

13 Likes

Cool! Enjoyed the first season, looking forward to seeing how they adapt the Court.

5 Likes

Deadman!!!

3 Likes

I’m so excited about this, I’m so glad Batman The Adventures ‘is still’ continue to season 2!:smiley: :0_batman_tas:

3 Likes

I look forward to it but this is bittersweet after the demise of DC Direct because I was really excited about the toy possibilities.

5 Likes

Neat!

2 Likes

Awesome™:+1: cool to see the court to get animated

1 Like

Excited to see the creative team take on the Court.

Right? The BWL and Talon figures looked so good.

1 Like

Would’ve loved to have picked up the Talon figure they showed off before DC Direct shuttered

I had them all preordered but Talon was my top choice. I wish DCD would do crowd funding or something to make a comeback.

yes!!!