Batman Movie Theories

I just was wondering what theory’s people have for the new Batman movie now I must be on my way a talon is heading my way and trust me you’d don’t want to know about them.

3 Likes

Cyberpunk Barbara Gordon cameo with dyed red hair

2 Likes

I think this will be the most violent Batman on the big screen! Penguin and Catwoman both look awesome, as for the Riddler…:neutral_face::zipper_mouth_face::no_mouth:

1 Like

I personally didn’t like the trailer so I won’t be watching the movie. Patterson as Batman? They make him look like a little kid in a Batman suit. Not sure about the story, but it didn’t hold my attention at all. And I don’t think sparkly will make a good Batman. I’ll stick with Keaton’s Batman until they come out with something halfway decent. So far, I haven’t seen anything come close. While I did like the Dark Knight trilogy, I didn’t really care for “smokers voice”, military Batman much. Just wish they would come out with a worthy Batman movie. So far 1989 still holds the title in my opinion, and that Batman was a little bit cheesy.

2 Likes

If this Batman can get stabbed in his guts and walk it off like he does in the comics I’m definitely coming to see this movie not for the blood but because in. The dark knight trilogy the Batman never did any real good fight scenes and the last one was silly Batman never should have survived bane in hand to hand combat. Although I still like the dark knight trilogy it’s not really what I want to see in this movie there obviously going to have 7 villains. I also have hopes that the riddler might be deadshot I know it’s confusing but watch Batman hush and he starts the court of owls but then the mayor takes his position away. But at the same time al falcone is trying to become mayor buy paying penguin and the goons. And that the district attorneys head blows of it trigger two face/Harvey because in the long Halloween a bomb almost kills early in the comic a cop gets killed.

1 Like

Also at the end of the movie Batman will get robin to fight the court of owls and it will be like the city of owls comic. Because there was a leak that said they are looking for robin also I think in the second movie joker will break Batman at the end of the movie and we will get a sequel of this evil Batman because a leak also said that joker will have a cameo.

If you see this thoughts and criticism on my theory would be helpful now “I am one with the night I am” leaving.

1 Like

I like riddlers new look. It’s cooler, but I hope that he doesn’t wear the mask all movie. Gotta have that green hat on once and a while. When I first saw penguin in the trailer, I didn’t even realize it was him until I watched other people call it out. Looking at him makes me forget that Colin Farrell is playing him. Over all I think this looks great and all those Pattinson haters are probably gonna be quiet for a while. I like how this is more of an origin for the villains and not the hero. We’ve been seeing two rich people getting shot in an alley way to many times.

2 Likes

@Batmanhush, where was this leak about looking to cast Robin? Where did you get that they’ll have 7 villains in one movie?