Batman: Gotham By Gaslight

I liked it.

Really enjoyed watching it. The grown up nature caught me off guard a few times.

Yoooooo!!! Just finished this and OMGSH what a twist! Never saw that coming. LOVED IT

Awesome story! I would love to see a version with HH Holmes. This did do the Worldā€™s Fair nod.

I have to admit didnā€™t have this movie on my radar, but thanks to DC Universe great program. Great plot kept me guessing

I liked this a lot more than I thought I would. Steampunk Batman, Selina Kyle, the Robins and Alfred were all awesome. The villian was a bit cliched, but I didnā€™t see that twist coming. Excellent movie!

2 Likes

I really enjoy the movie. It was too the point and didnā€™t lag. I wish it had more villains but the fighting scenes were will put together. But the mask should have been more intimating.

Having some bad sound issues. Definitely needs to cleaned up.

1 Like

Great story. The else world story was really well done. That Selina/Bruce romance was adorable. Cant wait to see more animated stories.

That twist at the end omg so didnt expect that loved the Bruce and selina romance ship them so hard. The robins were an excellent addition to the movie.

3 Likes

Excellent movie! Did not expect that plot twist.

Iā€™ve been wanting to watch this movie for a looooong time, happy to say I was not disappointed. Definitely worth the watch!

This is great! More Elseworlds please

1 Like

My all-time favorite DC film along with Batman/Superman Public Enimies and Apocalypse

Finally got to see this film and it really is so good. Itā€™s a damn shame that the video game based on the novel got canceled!

7/10

Loved this movie, it was a lot different from the graphic novel, but in a good way. Love the addition of Selena Kyle and the Robins, and a great twist ending. Would not be opposed to a sequel.

1 Like

Best DC animated movie in a while. I like all of the connected animated films that have come out, but they just seem like they are playing it safe compared to this.

This movie was a blast! I would LOVE to see more animated movies set in this universe and will definitely be digging into the graphic novel which I hate to admit I have not done yet.

1 Like

Wow! Great plot twist. Excellent movie. R rating was tastefully done. 9/10

3 Likes