Batman: Gotham By Gaslight

This was an excellent film. I would love to see more!

1 Like

Great film! Extremely cool how they changed the story from the standard batmanā€¦its nice to see something new every now and then

1 Like

Iā€™m so glad to have sign up for DC Universe to watch interesting movies like this.

2 Likes

Batman got his was kicked a lot in this one. But I think Jim Gordon would be the one to whoop his assā€‹:joy::joy:. Great movie great twist at the end.

4 Likes

Spoilers about a scene

I love this movie! It really should make a sequel. Maybe they can bring a 19th Century Joker?! What would that be like? Although, really doubt it, because the old drunk lady, the one that saw Bruce go after Sister Leslie, is supposed to be an old lady Harley Quinn. And you know you canā€™t have Harley Quinn without the Joker. But still that would be cool to watch.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed this film. The design of this Bruce Wayne is one of my all time favorites.

2 Likes

Not your normal bat, and that is a good thing. Very cool take on things, was an enjoyable one off.

4 Likes

Love the twisted reveal of Jack the ripper have to read the graphic novel now.

8 Likes

Really good

1 Like

I always really enjoy alternate takes on classic heroes like the way they were able to fit all the characters into this theme

3 Likes

I really love the look and feel of this world. I would definitely enjoy a sequel. I really love how Selina was done in this movie. Definitely one of my favorites of the recent DC animated movies.

5 Likes

This was very well put together. Batman fits almost perfect in the era. Iā€™d really like to see more like this.

This was very well put together. Batman fits almost perfect in the era. Iā€™d really like to see more like this.

1 Like

Not a big deal but subtitles would be a nice option

3 Likes

Something different loved it

I wish this could be an ongoing series. There is so much that could be done with the story!

1 Like

Holy schnikes, Batman! I really like what theyā€™ve done with this movie. Highly recommend it.

1 Like

I actually really liked this. I hope they make sequals, I really liked the style.