Batman Forever 25th Anniversary Watch Along, Tues. June 16 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Saw the first two with my dad. It was great! I miss that guy!

I saw Forever with my buds Ashley and Jesse (along with half my freshman class). I can’t think of many movies I’ve been to with a busier Friday night. It was bananas.

Batman and Robin, as I’m thinking, I saw alone. The reviews were so bad I couldn’t get anyone to see it with me.

2 Likes

My favorite memory was seeing the movie for a 3rd time with my late friend (who sadly passaway later that year), we saw the movie at the theater, when at the end where Chase ask Riddler who Batman was, and when Riddler said I’m Batman! my friend laugh so hard, the theater guy came and look at us with the flashlight and my friend was holding his laughter, I thought it was funny.
On Halloween just a little over a month before his passing, his mom made him a Riddler costume, I thought that was cool.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Less than 15 to go

1 Like

My 5th favorite batman … :smile:

1 Like

Still have the mugs from McDonalds

4 Likes

10 more minutes to go!:grinning:

1 Like

let the COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!

2 Likes

They had the best Alfred for the first 4

2 Likes

I didn’t get to see the original set of movies in theaters (a bit too young for that), but I did see the Nolan trilogy in theaters. TDK was an interesting day because me and a group of friends basically took the day off to hang around the outlet mall where the theater was at, waiting for the midnight premiere.

There was a girl with us I really didn’t know, and at one point we bumped into this group of girls who were part of the basketball team at school that I guess she had a beef with, and they started fighting. Me and the guys had to pull the girl away and she actually got punched so hard in the lip that she needed stitches the day afterward.

Still hung around to watch it, though. The ignorance of youth I suppose. :laughing:

3 Likes

I still have the glasses too. I still have some of the McDonald’s returns toys.

3 Likes

I had the glasses, but I think they got lost somewhere along the way. :frowning:

2 Likes

I have a lid or batdisc still

1 Like

I also still have all four mcdonald glass from the movie, Wonder if they worth alot now?:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One of my favorite action figures was Robin from forever. I had him from the animated series too

2 Likes

Thankyou so much everybody for joining, we’ll start in 2 minutes!:grinning:

Got your snacks?!

1 Like

60 seconds

1 Like

HBO MAX queued up FOR THE MOVIE wooot :grinning:

2 Likes

On your mark…get set…GO!:grinning:

Morphing logo. You’re in the right place.

2 Likes