Batman Day Scavenger Hunt & Exclusive Prize Pack Giveaway!

The winner of the 2023 Batman Day Scavenger Hunt is…(drumroll)…@RyanTLippert! :thumbs_up_batman:

Have you heard? Batman Day 2023 is around the corner! To celebrate our favorite Knight, put your detective skills to the test in the Batman Day 2023 Scavenger Hunt!

Each year on September 16, DC fans from around the globe celebrate the Caped Crusader by reading iconic comics, watching beloved shows and movies, and remembering their favorite Batman moments in history. This year, we’re adding a new way to join the Bat-hype: detective work! That’s right: it’s time to walk a few blocks in Batman’s boots, and test your skills of deduction in a DC Community scavenger hunt! Here’s how it works:

• Each week, a new set of four questions will be revealed. It’s up to you to find the answers. The first week’s questions will be revealed right here in this post at 12pm PT on Monday, Sept. 11!

• To answer the questions, just reply to this thread with your answers to each set of questions!

• If you want to blur your answers, feel free! Otherwise, we encourage you to chat with your fellow scavenger hunters–discussions and teamwork are always welcome!

• A Live Chat channel dedicated to the hunt is officially open! All are welcome to join, and you can do so right here!

That’s the scoop! Sound good? Good.

And just like all detective work–there’s a payoff to this scavenger hunt! One randomly selected participant will receive a Batman Day 2023 Scavenger Hunt Prize Pack (ARV $110)! Here’s what’s inside:

• Issue #1 of Rafael Grampa’s upcoming Batman: Gargoyle of Gotham
  • A copy of Batman: Hush Collected Edition, with over 40 pages of behind-the-scenes content
  • A hardcover copy of Batman: The Definitive History of the Dark Knight in Comics, Film, and Beyond
  • And a custom sketch of Batman, by the incredible Mitch Gerads!

To enter, all you have to do is submit answers to all three sets of questions. Regardless of if your answers are correct, as long as you come back each week to submit your answers, you will be entered for a chance to win!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the mods! See you on Monday Sept. 11 at 12pm PT for the start of the hunt! :thumbs_up_batman:

Long Live the Bat

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER/WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US or D.C. who are 18 or older. This Giveaway begins 9/11/23 at 10:00:00 a.m. PT and ends 09/29/23 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT. Prize for this DCUICG: Batman Day Prize Pack. ARV of this DCUICG Prize: $105. Click here to view complete Official Rules, including ALL methods of entry, restrictions and extended Prize details. Odds of winning depend on # of Entries received for this specific DCUICG. Entry into this specific DCUI Community Giveaway does not result in an Entry into any other DCUICG, Sweepstakes or Contests. Sponsored and Administered by DC Comics, 4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91522.
29 Likes

This sounds fun!

12 Likes

Sounds awesome™:+1: :batparrot:

10 Likes

Cool!

9 Likes

Good luck to everyone!

10 Likes

Trivia questions, eh?

12 Likes

:eyes:

9 Likes

This look awesome, I know @HubCityQuestion will be a pro at this! :smiley:

9 Likes

@HubCityQuestion when trivia questions are involved:

14 Likes

So, technically, just saying “I’m Batman” three times will be correct every time

12 Likes

The one trivia where The Question doesn’t have to think much about it lol

9 Likes

This looks awesome!

8 Likes

I’m Batman

8 Likes

I’m Batman

9 Likes

I’m Vengeance

8 Likes

Lots of Batmen here.

5 Likes

Now’s a good time for your Batman to come back

5 Likes

He is still on his honeymoon with Queen WhatevIwannabe, Bat Mongoose is busy, and Bartok is too short to properly work the keyboard, thus he entrusted his account to me.

4 Likes

As noon PT on September 11th has come and gone it appears the first scavenger hunt is to find the questions. :wink:

9 Likes

Have to brood on this.

7 Likes