Batman Day 2021

It’s here again, that magical time of year when we celebrate The Worlds Greatest Detective. The Dark Knight! The Caped Crusader! The Batman!!
How are you celebrating this year? The Official Press Release is out, take a gander and see what pulls at your cape.

6 Likes

Watching some Batman documentaries, animated stuff, fan films and comics.

tenor

5 Likes

I can’t wait for Batman Day. I’ve started my celebration early, I wear Batman Tees whenever I can, I’ve downloaded the Bat-tech app, I’ve subscribed on WEBTOON to the Wayne Family Adventures

Man I’m excited. It’s the most wonderful time of the year.

8 Likes

I think I’m gonna revisit all of the Arkham games as well. I’ve never played origins or Arkham knight. I’m gonna play them all in order

7 Likes

I just saw this! Super cute, so far. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Perfect for Batman day :joy:

4 Likes

happy batman day

6 Likes

Happy Batman Day

So today is going to be a great day… I’m ready to get my day started and I wonder if anyone else has any Batman Day Traditions they’d like to share!!

Batman Day falls close to or on my Birthday so what we normally do is head out to Barnes & Noble to get the comic book deal, then go to Red Robin or TGI Friday’s for my free birthday meal.

Post COVID things have changed a little but with everything opening back up I’m hoping to continue this tradition.

Something else we do is print out the Batman Day Activity Kit and color a few pages together and maybe do one of the physical activities.

I hope you have a Batastic Day!!! :00_batman_1989: :0_batman_naob: :batman_stoichqtas:

5 Likes

Happy Batman Day:batman: everybody! :batparrot:

Best Of Batman

Comic: Detective Comic #58
Movies: Batman (1989), The Dark Knight
TV Show: Batman The Animated Series
Videogame: Batman: Arkham City
Graphic Novel: Batman: The Long Halloween
Batman Actor: Kevin Conroy and Michael Keaton
Batgadget: Batmobile
Batquote: I’m Batman.

That’s it, have a great day. :batman_hv_2:

3 Likes

Happy Batman Day DCUI!!!

7 Likes

batman
sadfasdf
sadfasdfasd

Happy Batman Day to all of my wonderful DC Family. Wishing you health, wealth, and JUSTICE on this wonderful day. Love you guys.

6 Likes

I have been binge listening to Batman The audio adventures and I have to say John Leguizamo is now the voice of my Riddler. It used to be Jim Carry.

5 Likes

Happy Batman Day, everyone! :0_batman:

1qFx

6 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Okay, now we’ve celebrated so can we kill him now like for good this time? If he’s not gonna age, grow, or experience character development - if DC is just gonna force him to remain stagnate - then there’s nothing left for him. Time to go. Happy birthday but Nananana nananana hey hey hey goodbye.

1 Like

Visited Batman in Burbank today. Was surprised there was not a gathering around the statue?

7 Likes

So I spent the day in various places and apparently for the uninitiated Batman day was not on their radar. Maybe next year, gonna have to start putting out the message earlier. I hope you all had a great day!

4 Likes

My Birthday was this past Sunday, Sept. 12, 1956. Batman Day always on Saturday after it!

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday @cliffmist.50879! :partying_face: :birthday: :fireworks:

Happy-B-day-Superman-Batman

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

3 Likes