Batman CW

I believe the CW Batman is gonna appear either season finale or next season on Batwoman. Just like Superman didn’t appear right away on Supergirl.

3 Likes

Didn’t Stephen Amell joke about Jensen Ackles being on set fir the crossover to play Batman? It would be awesome if he wasn’t joking.

1 Like

I’m just glad DC/WB is loosening their grip enough to allow the idea to even be considered. Two or three years ago, having a marquee character like Batman show up on a television show was not possible because they saved him for films. But I think they’re finally realizing that their films with the exception of Wonder Woman, have not been well-received, but the TV side has been crushing it, so maybe they don’t want to hamstring themselves any further and just let TV use these characters alongside the film counterparts.

3 Likes

Obviously, a CW Batman would be very welcomed addition to the Arrowverse. With Superman already established, we might actually get a true “world’s finest” team up. And, of course, the inevitable Green Arrow/Batman smack-down would rock the Arrowverse.

If Batman appears anywhere it should be on Titans. Arrowverse will make some sort of PC statement about him, eventually…

1 Like

Theoretically Arrowverse, Gotham,Titans and Supergirl universe could all have their version of Batman.

I do think that if we were to see Batman anywhere it should be Gotham or Titans. He’s just more important to those shows. On the Arrowverse he’s just a cool Easter Egg, but not really necessary.