Batman Car Seat – And Other Cool Collectibles for Young Children?

My wife recently picked this cool car seat up at Amazon for our grandson. Very slick design!

The Batmobile needs this for the lil ones! My wife likes to start shopping for Christmas early.

You found any other cool collectibles to share that young children might like?

15 Likes

Your wife is cool… I like her already!

7 Likes

That’s so awesome. I would love to have a pic of me as a kid sitting in that. I spent my youth sitting in the back of a station wagon facing the road. I was the youngest, thems the rules.

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, that’s awesome!

6 Likes

Coolest. Carseat. Ever. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Safe and stylish, @Todd_Russell! :grinning: I don’t have any cool products for the little ones to add here but absolutely love what you’ve done and will keep this thread in mind if I come across anything. Thank you for sharing!

7 Likes

That’s so awesome! I might have to find a way to replace my driver’s seat with one of those.

7 Likes

What?! This doesn’t come in adult size?

7 Likes

Ngl that looks super comfortable, I’d ride in that all day long, also I love the hand cupholders

5 Likes

yeah! Duel Cupholders.

3 Likes

Yeah, think my favorite part is the cape (not shown in picture, but is behind the car seat) and the hand cup holders @Aristarchus94.72134 and @Beetleborg66

4 Likes

I can kinda see the cape on the right-hand side and that is super cool.

4 Likes

Depending on how old your little superhero is I recommend the Imaginenext toys. They are a little small though so they might be a choking hazard…? I don’t know much about kids under seven. -C

3 Likes