'Batman Arkham Legacy' Game Reportedly Coming, Whole Batfamily Playable

Ohhhhh you’re so right! Thanks!

Can’t wait for this game to be revealed. They should release a trailer soon before everything is leaked.

A lot of Batmobile hate in here… Why? It was one of the most fun parts of Arkham Knight. Mastering the Batmobile and getting three stars on all its missions was so satisfying!

2 Likes

If I can’t play as Alfred I’m not playing.

I need to know if you’re railroaded into playing a certain character at a certain time in the game, or if you can pick your character at the beginning, or switch at will throughout? I need more deets.

2 Likes

i haven’t read these comments. i need someone to slowly, gently read them to me while holding my hand (and hair if i throw up).

3 Likes

Hoping it’s true - every previous entry heavily relied on Joker and the Court of Owls would make an amazing villain to play against. Hope to see some of the psychological twists from the book.

1 Like

If I had a dollar for every Batman game rumor…
I’d be as rich as Bruce Wayne.

1 Like

My idea for a game like this, story mode would have you switch characters; play one for a while, then go to the other. But after beating the game, you can play story mode with whatever character you want, whenever. Not unlike the Ultimate Alliance games, now that I think about it.

3 Likes

Exactly!

@bumpkins Same, bumpkins. Same.

I hope the game is them looking for Bruce and Alfred and Dick is nightwing in the beginning of the game and becomes batman when the court of owls show up or maybe even tim could suit up as Batman and then they introduce Damian as robin but don’t make him annoying. Or they could actually still make Damian batman but he’s cool and not annoying and most of the game is switching between bat family members

Why settle? Let Cass and Steph both be Batgirl. The Black Bat ID always felt like a compromise to me.

2 Likes

I really can’t wait for this game. The Arkham games are so amazing and they broke a very long trend of terrible superhero video games. Plus nightwing is my favorite and would love to get to play with him as part of the main story and not just a DLC.

1 Like

Certainly, you could have unlockable skins for each character, just as they have had for Bats. Heck, if you really wanted to have fun with it, one of Steph’s skins could be the stitched-face B-girl suit, too, as she did wear it for a short time.
Though for narrative purposes, it seems to only make sense to give them different code-names in the field. Otherwise you get someone calling for Batgirl and the subsequent “which one” each time.

1 Like

I suppose. I just never really liked the “Black Bat” codename. Granted, it’s better than “Orphan,” but I don’t think we should stop trying.

Honestly, Batgirl & Spoiler is preferable to Black Bat & Batgirl.

3 Likes

I kind of guessed it was something she conceived of after Tim gave her back her Batgirl suit, saying she still had family and should wear their crest (yes, one of the names he mentioned was “Black Robin”, but I could see her extrapolating from there). That, and it was something she chose after considering that the Batgirl mantel was more important for Steph to possess at the time. That’s how I took it, anyway, so it never bothered me; I was just happy to see her with some kind of formal identity after all the garbage she’d been forced to wade through (for as long as that lasted).

2 Likes

I’m hyped and can’t wait

2 Likes

Regarding Barbara as Batgirl, I’d say that’s highly unlikely at this point if this game is a continuation in continuity. She’s already Oracle.

I really felt like the last game was a good conclusion so I’m a little surprised to see them going back but I’ve always felt Court of Owls would make a great Arkham series villain.

I’d definitely like to see Damian come in and Dick / Tim taking up the Batman for some of the game. Not sure how the story will go. Maybe Azrael?

Either way, these games are usually very solid.

Still, the Justice League team game would be nice to have too.

1 Like

I…need…red hoood…so bad

1 Like

Love the Arkham games City being my favorite on Knight right now but I hate how batman (spoiler)

Is revealed to be Bruce.

4 Likes