'Batman Arkham Legacy' Game Reportedly Coming, Whole Batfamily Playable

Just a reminder to the developers that the batmobile is a critical part of the bat family, said with menace and foreboding

6 Likes

The batmobile is the second most important member of the batfamily,batcow in first

6 Likes

If I get to play as Nightwing then Iā€™ll pre-order right now!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve mentioned it in a different thread months back, but I had an idea for an Arkham game that basically involved Cass and Steph as playable characters (as well as Dick and Tim). Ideally, Cass would be Black Bat and Steph would be Batgirl, or at the very least Spoiler.

3 Likes

Is it too much to hope that if this is real that it comes to Switch?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

As perfect as all the games are, I believe they really found their stride with the last Arkham game. So this new one is going to be MINT. I canā€™t wait for the court of owls.

Yes

Iā€™ll wait for an official announcement,
But Iā€™ve been waiting for a new DC game for a while. :batman_hv_1:

1 Like

I would love this

2 Likes

I hope so i want to play as the whole batfamily

2 Likes

you forgot they messed up this universe with Tim drake dating Barbra

4 Likes

Admittedly, that was odd, but it didnā€™t really mess up the game for me. Much as I like Tim and Steph as a couple in the comics, and Iā€™m not sure why they went in that direction, Iā€™ve seen worse deviations.

1 Like

ehh babs is like 15 years older then him typically so it bothered me

1 Like

@rac7d.82001

Older women. Tim knows whatā€™s up! lol

I guess they just balanced their unspecified ages out for the Arkham game universe. When I first saw Tim in Arkham City, he certainly didnā€™t look in his mid-teens.

1 Like

Iā€™m so ready for another Arkham game and if you get to play as the entirety of the bat family it would have a lot of replay ability but letā€™s be honest weā€™re all gonna beat the game as Dick on our first play through

1 Like

I am beyond ready for this own all of them and currently replaying them!

1 Like

Sounds great to me as long as they are not all reskins and have different moves

Now this is exciting news. Hopefully we will get to see one of Gothamā€™s more under utilized villians really shine. CK!

BUT! Hopefully less Batmobile missions. Unless it has to do with condiments. Maybe make a mission where you have to safely put condiments on food while driving the Batmobile? Now that is exciting!

1 Like