Batman and the Mad Monk

I can’t seem to find Batman and the Mad Monk, does anyone know if it would be a run in a Batman series? or does DC Universe currently not have this mini series?

It’s not here. For some reason, it has never been digitized.

What a bummer, I read good things about it!

1 Like

As an alternative, Matt Wagner’s other mid-00’s Batman opus, Batman and the Monster Men, is on DCU.

3 Likes

It’s not quite an alternative when you’re wanting to read Mad Monk because you just finished Monster Men. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yeah i want Mad Monk because of Monster Men

Have you read “Prey” from Legends of the Dark Knight yet? Monster Men retroactively acts as a prequel to it (and retcons some details from it in the process).

@AlexanderKnox It’s an alternative when one wants a Matt Wagner written and illustrated Batman mini-series from the mid-00’s that’s available in digital, while the other series they seek isn’t yet available digitally.

So, there, Knox. :crazy_face: :wink:

1 Like

Of course, but if one were simply looking for another Batman fix by the same author, an ideal choice would be Matt Wagner’s “Faces” from Legends of the Dark Knight. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, I found a website that five me a Batman reading order from Year One. And I just wanted to read Mad Monk after Monster Men. But it’s all good.

1 Like

Matt Wagner should be doing a monthly Batman book.

1 Like

I agree, Batman and the Monster Men is really well told story, and he has a good grasp on Bruce as a man.