Batman ACBA(Articulated Comic Book Art)

Hey everyone! I’ve been doing some action figure photography that’s mainly been Batman focused, and I figured why not share some of it here?

17 Likes

I really enjoy when people do photography like this, it takes things to a new level of creativity!!! Well done!!! :+1:Would love to see how this scene ends!!!

3 Likes

This is excellent.

4 Likes

Very nicely done. Some villains about to get their butts kicked in that last one!

Did you customize your Sovereign Knight Bats? Don’t remember seeing that one with trunks, and the head sculpt looks different.

5 Likes

Thank you!! And I did, he has some custom trunks, a wired cape and that amazing headsculpt I got from someone on instagram

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

Wow - this is incredible!!! Really great attention to detail and awesome shot composition! These look fantastic!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

Oh that is so rad!! It’s such a great idea! You posed the figures perfectly! Nice photography work!

2 Likes

I’m jealous, you’ve found a great way for me to legitimatize my action figure collection. actually, I just love the way you’ve staged and photographed the scenes - good story-telling techniques!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!! Glad I could help inspire you, it’s a really fun and fulfilling hobby!

2 Likes

Have always wanted to make a BTAS diorama with action figures!! This is making me want to even more

3 Likes

You totally should! Glad I could put more fuel on that fire!

3 Likes

Dude Awesome!!! Please keep’em coming! :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like