Batman (1966) The Movie Watch Along Tues, April 7th 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Greeting Batfans, Next Week please join me for Batman The Movie Watch Along! This was the first ever Batman film that was based on a hit TV Show. The movie is so exciting with alot of action and adventures and a great cast.
While this film is not on DC Universe, if you own this movie on VCR, DVD, or Blu-ray, or on streaming service without commercial, put that on. And right at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST, we’ll start the movie! And use computer, tablet, iPad or phone to chat on this thread. Hope to see you there! :grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

1 Like

Neat idea, might have to do that.

I just looked it up, and it looks like it’s not streaming anywhere right now, but is available to rent or buy digitally on your usual places – Vudu, Amazon, Playstation, X-Box, what have you.

1 Like

I’ve got it on DVD. :slightly_smiling_face:

I had it on tape when I was a wee lad, and then as a teenager, I had it in, of all formats, the UMD. For those who might not remember, those were these weird cartridges with a minidisc inside that was used for the Playstation Portable.

And since it’s Current Year and the soonest I could get a blu-ray from Amazon is the 22nd, I think I’m just gonna rent it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We are just 1 hour away from the 1966 Batman the movie watch along! :grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

We are less then 30 minutes away til the 1966 Batman the movie watch along.:slightly_smiling_face:

We are just 3 minutes away from the Watch along!:grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

Atomic batteries to power.

1 Like

On your mark…get set…GO!!! :grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer: Hello @AlexanderKnox, Thankyou for joining.

1 Like

A Fox logo on a DC property…

1 Like

Hope fox will allow this movie on DC Universe someday.

I like the music. Full of action.

I do miss the TV theme, though.

1 Like

Good to see Alfred. The TV show saved him after Bill Finger had killed him off.

1 Like

This is the only time we see Aunt Harriet.

1 Like

Scene from the tv show.:slightly_smiling_face:

Now they’re just showing off their budget.

1 Like

Love this music!

1 Like

Gotham seems so…pre-Anton Furst.

1 Like

Gotham is such a friendly city!

1 Like