⚫ :batparrot: Batgirls Discussion (SPOILERS) :batparrot: 🟣

I am tempted to get the trade, even though I have all of the singles, because the Rian Gonzales covers are $25 apiece, which means buying the trade to get them is a ridiculous savings.

3 Likes

I know I’m late on the new BGs issue- picking it up tomorrow and I’ll check in then. :+1:
Yay @millernumber1! :smiley: :hugs:

4 Likes

I’m the same way with Wonder Girl.

I bought the singles, however I really want this J. Scott Campbell variant for #1

…and last I knew, it was selling for more than what the trade will sell for.

With the trade, I get JSC’s snazzy piece plus other variants I don’t have. Winner-winner, Themysciran-dinner. :sunglasses:

You’re still checking in with the World’s Finest too, yes? :wink:

3 Likes

Yep! :+1: :0_superman: :0_batman:

3 Likes

Woo! :partying_face: I remember you said you were picking up #4 a week and change back, so I had hoped you were still onboard the “Best New Ongoing of 2022” train.

#5’s out next week, and :notes: “I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it!” :notes:

2 Likes

My Dorky Observation of The Day:

Spoiler is in Batgirls and I put “spoilers” in the title of the thread. Just Imagine…™ if we were to get a Spoilers ongoing at some point.

Then the thread would read “Spoilers Discussion (Spoilers)”. Eh? Eh?! :nerd_face:

hops off the stage to hot-foot it backstage, so as to avoid the forthcoming fruit and vegetable barrage from the audience who is still groaning in disbelief at his dorky observation

2 Likes

I am all for this ongoing. Steph and Nell and Maps and Riko…all of the Spoilers! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You…into a series titled “Spoilers”? Mmm…IDK…I guess it’d be up your alley, but that’s like saying “Vroom, you might like that Superman guy everyone’s talking about.”

Wait! I do enjoy Superman, Wendy. I do, I do!

starts to levitate above the ground a bit and then joyrides into and through the sky

Eat it, Peter Pan! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

2003 Peter Pan is fantastic!

And I know, it’s so shocking that I, personally, would be into a story about a character named Spoiler. Whoda thunk? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hook is the Peter Pan flick for this guy, while Peter Pan and the Pirates (which starred Tim Curry as Captain Hook) is my favorite Peter Pan-based TV series.

Also: While I’ve never had the Peter Pan or Superman-branded peanut butter, I bet Superman’s is better.

“Are you saying that from a biased perspective?”

In the words of Charles Montgomery Burns, “Well, duh!” :grin:

2 Likes

Narrows eyes at you for not loving Jason Isaacs the best!

Best peanut butter is Smuckers, only ingredients peanuts and salt!

Steph agrees with me. It goes best on waffles!

4 Likes

Jason Isaacs is badass, and was a…pretty good Hook.

However, I’m a big Dustin Hoffman fan so I’m predisposed to liking him more.

…and everything goes well with waffles. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Wow!!!

1 Like

Fun Steph story up at the Wayne Family Adventures page @millernumber1. :smiley:

3 Likes

Found a Diamond in the rough.

Batman: Batgirl #1.

2 Likes

Heheh, the DETECTIVING! Steph has it down…maybe? :wink:

3 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

4 Likes

May 1997. Published right before Batman & Robin hit the multiplex.

BG figures out the s’rekoJ weakness and turns the tables on him. :muscle: :fist: :+1:

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

3 Likes

Oooh, looks like I’m going to get my wish maybe next month! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep. It was a great read!!! It seems to be set just after year one. Well, I know it is. Cuz she says right away how she had just recently taken Killer Moth down. Gordon doesn’t know, & Batman hasn’t approved yet. Great read!!!

1 Like