⚫ :batparrot: Batgirls Discussion (SPOILERS) :batparrot: 🟣

Oh, they could block it out with a bit bold BOOM text that would not be as violent, and some days you just can’t get rid of a bomb. :grin: :facepalm_batman: :facepalm_catwoman:

3 Likes

You just gotta get a chopper without an autopilot and hook the bomb up to it. A great plan!

Now I want Steph and Cass to get a chopper!

3 Likes

BATGIRLS #10
Written by BECKY CLOONAN and MICHAEL W. CONRAD
Art by NEIL GOOGE
Cover by JORGE CORONA
Variant cover by SWEENEY BOO
1:25 variant cover by RIAN GONZALES
Harley Quinn 30th variant cover by ERICA HENDERSON
$3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
ON SALE 9/13/22
Steph has a…date ? With an actual boy? Well, this calls for a celebration…or a trip to the zoo! The Batgirls and Steph’s dreamy love interest are in for a day of monkey business, but all that monkeying around ends when they’ve got henchmen on their tails! Meanwhile, Babs is one step closer to tracking down the Hill Ripper—too bad all it took was yet another homicide.

Main cover by Jorge Corona (miss him!)

Main variant by Sweeney Boo (I don’t like it quite as much as the first variant she did, but still quite nice!)

Harley Quinn 30th Anniversary by Erica Henderson (I have to admit, not my thing, and I’m MORE than slightly salty that Harley is getting a 30th Anniversary cover on Steph’s series when it’s Steph’s 30th too!)

Incentive variant by Rian Gonzales…every one of these makes me wish I were willing to shell out 25 bucks for one of these every month…so CUTE!

I’m very curious about Steph’s love interest!

6 Likes

Def agree with you here @millernumber1. I absolutely :purple_heart: Harls to pieces and forever will but Steph’s 30th should be observed in the BGs title. Yep

5 Likes

:100:
Voices of fresh air amongst the mindless conforming smog. :fist:t4: :smiley:

5 Likes

Well…Harley debuted in September 1992 well steph’s debut issue was a august cover date. so i think thats why she gets a September variant.

1 Like

“The pythons escaped the reptile enclosure. I repeat- THE PYTHONS ARE LOOSE!

“What does that even mean?”

#Steph[/spoiler] [spoiler]#BG

:laughing: :purple_heart: :snake: :snake: :snake:

3 Likes

Yes, but where’s ANYTHING that is celebrating Steph’s debut?

3 Likes

Idea: You should make a “Celebrating 30 Years of Stephanie Brown” thread.

2 Likes

Well, I sorta hijacked one of the old Renegade Robins threads that was a discussion of her origin story to do that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t hijack other people’s threads. :wink:

Do however enjoy a Sprite.

slides a Sprite down the bar

2 Likes

Exactly.

4 Likes

I shall hijack away! No one else is using it!

Plus, they already have all the nice links in place!

4 Likes

Well, I just might be inclined to post a “Celebrating 30 Years of Stephanie Brown” thread now, I might. :grin:

starts to fire up the thread generator

3 Likes

Oh things are heating up and looking very interesting for the future

Loving babs pajamas.

Ok, I feel Assisi is Valmont from Catwoman.

1 Like

Interesting theory - I think it’s unlikely, but possible.

I think this issue was a bit of an improvement from last issue - but I really disliked last issue. I’m mostly excited for this arc to be over and the next one to start, with the new artist and the potential of Kyle Mizoguchi as Steph’s love interest! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

we will find out next week.

1 Like

Oh? How do you mean? In the Catwoman issue?

3 Likes

Yes :flushed: Forgot to include this panel.

2 Likes

The Rian Gonzalez variant for Batgirls #9 is adorable.

For any interested parties, Batgirls volume 1 comes out on November 1st. Below is the cover art, which is likely not final:

4 Likes