Batgirl Debuts In The Burtonverse

O.M.GAWWWDDD!

Harls and my gurrrlll are now part of the Burtonverse! This was a hope I kept locked away but didn’t think could ever happen! BG was featured in the first B-Man '89 comic series and I loved it but now she’s in it ALL THE WAY!

She wearin’ the chest logo! :smiley: :purple_heart:

Excellent @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx Mighty @Mae Mr. @biff_pow @TheWifeOfJasonTodd @TheCosmicMoth @MisfitCMJ @RG02 Super Cool @Vroom- come and lookit’ this!

Thank you sooo much for posting this Queen @Razzzcat! :hugs: :purple_heart:

BG BG BG! :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batman_1989: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

:00_harlivy: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :00_harley_quinn:

13 Likes

My gurrrlll’s now part of the Burtonverse! This was a hope I kept locked away 'cuz I didn’t think it could ever happen! Barbara Gordon was featured in the first Batman '89 comic series and I loved it but now she’s in it ALL THE WAY!

BG BG BG! :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batman_1989: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

21 Likes

So…I guess this means I should read that Batman '89 comic follow up

10 Likes

She wearin’ the chest logo and everything!

14 Likes

Big props to Queen @Razzzcat for this update!
:hugs: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

paging @mccaggers91 ^^^

10 Likes

Please turn it down one or two notches - I fear your heart will literally explode out of your chest!

9 Likes

:laughing:

11 Likes

I wish @Applejack was here to see this. :purple_heart:

11 Likes

11 Likes

Hopefully they won’t copy the original movie too much, like Batgirl accidentally let Harley Quinnzel fall into a vat of acid to become Harley Quinn! :grin:
I’m really excited by this!:smiley:

8 Likes

Me too!!! :smiley:

9 Likes

Very cool.

Just on the aesthetics I think the cape could be smaller.
@DC89 what’s your verdict?

7 Likes

This is pretty cool. I haven’t even read issue #1 of Batman '89. Don’t tell anyone :shushing_face:

8 Likes

Omg! I am there for this! BG and Harls!

7 Likes

:eyes:
Miss Gordon looks so damn clean in that black-black suit . . . and with that chest logo!? Shheeeet. :raised_hands: :boom:
:black_heart:

8 Likes

Gotham better get used to that level of :fire: :black_heart:

7 Likes

Babs looking fierce! Harls channeling her inner Nicholson! I love it! :heart: :black_heart: :00_batgirl:

8 Likes

My gurrrlll looks FAN-TAS-TIC.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

10 Likes

Right?
:fist_right: :fist_left:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

8 Likes