Batfan Friday: TV's THE BATMAN Arrives on DC Universe!

This week on Batfan Friday, we take a look at all the thrills and chills that befell our Caped Crusader throughout all of DC’s publications, from Harley Quinn #58 to Super Sons #7.

And don’t forget about all the Batman goodness hitting the screen this weekend, from Gotham, to LEGO Batman 2 to THE BATMAN, ready NOW on DC Universe!

Read all about it in the article link below, or find it on our News page: https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/tv-the-batman-arrives-dc-universe/

That’s a whole lotta Bats! What was your favorite Batman moment this week? Let us know in the comments below!

1 Like

Awww, that statue is amazing!

1 Like

I think The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part is what was originally meant in the OP, but I am all for a second Lego Batman Movie too =)

2 Likes

I think you’re right, @Vroom- we’ll have to have a word with this @DC Universe character…

1 Like

Super Sons #7 is meant to be Adventures of the Super Sons #7 too I imagine (mentioning it to avoid confusion with the Super Sons #7 in the Comics section).

Sorry for nitpicking =)

1 Like

Don’t be! It’s important to be precise when there are so many stories out in this big bad world.

2 Likes

In that case…#sorrynotsorry :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love the Batman!

1 Like

Never seen it watching it now

1 Like