Bat-Drawings by me: 1-10

Come on, I want requests and ideas. Seriously, it is hard to think of 81 different variants of BM.

1 Like

Batman Bloodstorm.

1 Like

Sniffle. Red Rain was up there ^

minecraft batman

1 Like

Huh, never though of doing that. I’ll try, but no guarentees. I am still worried about lego Bat-Man.

2 Likes

Wait, it has two different names?
Well then… checks list again Cowboy and Caveman Batman!

2 Likes

Gladly. I love Caveman/Prehistoric. I somehow forgot about Cowboy. I am from OK, and I forgot cowboys.

1 Like

I’m from Dallas, they never let you forget cowboys.

1 Like

I know. O. S. U. Cowboys!!!
I just forgot him. I was thinking about the Dark Knights Elseworld, where the have escaped slaves fight under the leadership of General Bruce Wayne, but I wasn’t sure.

1 Like

Oh yeah, if you need more ideas, I suggest flashpoint Batman!

1 Like

First, as a dedicated NML fan. Huntress did not go by “Batgirl” some people asked if she was the new Batgirl and Batman grunted “No.” She went by “The Bat” (which sounds cooler in my own opinion. I wish Cass would pick it up instead of this “orphan” nonsense)

Back on topic. Az Bats, snow suit from “The Batman”, Hellbat, BTAS suit, TNBA suit, B&B suit, yellow lantern Bat, Noel, and all the movie suits.

Thanks for the Red Rain!

What is the HQ for??
And, tbh, I am giving this up by the end of saturday. No other guarantees before then, but Saturday is my cut off.

1 Like

Lol ok. HQ= headquarters. I’m running my own agency now, but if you tell anyone I’ll send a terminator or like amazo after you or somthin’.

2 Likes

WAIT! The earth-2 suits. Bruce had one, Thomas had one, DIck had two (pre and post 52), and (earth-2 spoiler) Helena had one.

3 Likes

Dude. I just read that and I am so sorry I did. I am not up on Rebirth. Like, at all. I restarted N52 to get caught up, and I just go pas like 2014

1 Like

I said exactly that. I changed it to Batgirls replacement. I got that fact added to the DC encyclopedia tho. Worded almost exactly the same way.

2 Likes

2 Likes

(listen to this while you read)

And now It’s time for “Apologies with TheBatmanofNML” the part of the show where TheBatmanofNML comes out and apologizes. So, without further ado, Apologies with TheBatmanofNML.

1st. Sorry, unless you added it since I checked last, you already have BTAS. It looks good! (Not sure how I missed it) Sorry!

2nd. Sorry to spoil! I see it as covered as blurred/spoiler text. (It’s a great series, one of my all time favorites).

3rd. Sorry @capo-mage, I misread your post. When you said “replaced” I misunderstood and people calling her “Batgirl” is a pet-peeve of mine. Glad to know someone else knows, care, and shared the info!

3 Likes

No problem at all. I was just clarifying that I knew she was called the Bat & I put that in there to avoid confusion. Huntress is my #2 favorite character. I’ve only done the Encyclopedia twice. I did Canary & Huntress from memory. That was a mistake b/c I had to edit a few things. Absolutely no problem at all tho. Thank u for a thorough breakdown. I don’t mind if somebody corrects me. That’s the only way to keep facts, facts. I’m usually really careful to cover all of my bases. Thanks for responding & clearing it up. I appreciate it.

3 Likes

@anon52107441 those were very impressive! It is amazing to me that there are at least 81 varieties of Batman

2 Likes