Bat-Drawings by me: 1-10

Hi, so in honor of Batman’s 81st year (81 is a special number to me), I intend to draw 81 different variants of the Bat, basing them of iconic versions. Here is 1-10/81:

Batman Beyond:
Detective Comics #27:

Batman, the Animated Series:

Red Rain:

The Dark knight Returns:

Batman 1966:

Green Lantern Batman:

The Batman Who Laughs:

Dawnbreaker:

Drowning:

10 Likes

First of all yes & thank u. Secondly, I can open that link & I’ve been able to open similar links maybe 5/300. I wonder what makes that difference. I sent a pic to DCU’s tech squad of the error I get when I attempt to open links. They said it’s b/c some IOS devices aren’t compatible but, as I told u last night, it would be fixed by February. Couldn’t open the link u sent last night. Couldn’t open the link on ask the question to shortcut me to the post earlier today. Yet, I was able to open that one & a few more like it here & there. It usually never works. I get a white square panel with a black box that says “ no content available.”

1 Like

That’s awesome (I really need to use new words other than awesome).

3 Likes

Me or Mage?

3 Likes

That was for your drawings.

3 Likes

I use awesome nonstop. I can’t help it 80’s teen. At least I stopped saying rad but I want to a lot.

4 Likes

Wow, that’s ambitious! A very cool challenge, though. Best of luck and keep on sharing

3 Likes

Thanks!! My plan is to release them in sets of 9, but it may be true I release them individually.

3 Likes

I never said rad. I say cool and awesome waaaay to much.

2 Likes

Well, in that case, thank you!

1 Like

Also, @Behemoth, @CynicalPink, and @capo-mage, or anyone else with ideas for variants to draw, please tell me. It is kind of hard to think of 81 non-redundant Bat-analogues.

4 Likes

@TheBatgirlofNML, Red Rain was for you.

2 Likes

Huntress was Batgirl’s replacement for a minute in No Mans Land. She was called The Bat.

2 Likes

Red son!!!

5 Likes

Red Daughter

1 Like

This is cool!
What about lego batman :joy:

2 Likes

@seitan and @AnonymousBB, I added those to my list, now at 75.
@capo-mage, the Bat (NML) was not one I added, so thank you. But if you might tell, who is Red Daughter Batman?

3 Likes

Wonder Woman, I do believe.

1 Like

Oh. So draw a Batman version of Soviet Wonder Woman??

1 Like

I you want to.

2 Likes