Awesome Images

Justice League by Jason Fabok

15 Likes

I’m about to spam this thread with images…apologizing in advance :wink:

… happy friday my fellow cb fans!

first up…“The Great Race” — an infographic of the fastest characters in the DC Universe. Taken from DC Nation #2

15 Likes

Superman cracking a dead moon in half after finding out Luthor is going to be the next POTUS.

11 Likes

The speed of Flash…

11 Likes

If he really wanted to…

14 Likes

Alex Ross’ JL…no other explanation needed

15 Likes

Do ya’ll feel somethin’?

11 Likes

Everyone needs some alone time once in awhile.
that’s it … for now

15 Likes

@moro, the jack@$$ I used to know was a co-worker at my last office gig and I disliked him for various reasons. I only knew he had that as a desktop when I popped into his office to give him a memo and happened to see his monitor.

No implications of anything =)

3 Likes

@Redd_X, great stuff! Thanks for posting =)

5 Likes

@Vroom…no worries…was just playin’ :slight_smile:
@Redd_X…looove the images, especially the Great Race (will have to sit down and actually read that later) and the Alex Ross JL (had never seen that one before, beautiful). Thank you and please keep 'em coming!

4 Likes

happy to oblige @Vroom and @moro

love threads like these

3 Likes

pulls a crisp imaginary dollar bill out of his wallet

This non-existant and crisp dollar goes to whoever can post some wicked BA Jim Lee art.

puts crisp imaginary bill on the digital table

3 Likes

@Vroom, does this qualify? Black Adam in the top left corner. From Trinity War, by Jim Lee.

11 Likes

It’s Jim Lee art and its from the 2012 Free Comic Book Day book. It counts!

You sir, have just become the owner of a crisp non-existant dollar bill. Spend it wisely :slight_smile:

Oh and uh, there’s more where that came from :wink:

4 Likes

Vroom…I just realized by “BA” you probably meant bada$$. Thought you meant Black Adam :joy:

5 Likes

Way to make my eyes happy, @moro! Going to move this over to the Random section where the other threads like this are :slight_smile: Also… if interested in more goodies, please check out this one, too: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/random/random-dc-images

4 Likes

That’s fine @MissInkBot. When I created it, I thought general was the best section for it…given the pictures are, generally speaking, comic book art, not random images :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@moro, I did mean bad@$$.

Here, have a crisp digital Monopoly dollar =)

1 Like

Supergirl’s Rage by Javier Charro

This popped up fairly recently. I think it is an interesting thought experiment. The Kryptonians are maybe the most powerful race in the DC Universe, but they are also among the most restrained. What would the full fury of a Kryptonian look like if let free?

(click for full image)

11 Likes