Assemble Your Task Force X

Hello! I used to be a member on DC All Access, but I took a break for awhile. It’s cool to meet all of you! I’m a huge DC fan. Especially of the Suicide Squad (New 52, Rebirth, and James Gunn’s masterpiece) and stories within Gotham itself. Favorite characters are Harley Quinn and Batman! Find me to post related Task Force X and Batman news/discussions. Thought I post something to get right to it.

A metahuman threat is taking place within the country. You’re Amanda Waller. The following villains are at your disposal to use in the field, but you’re only allowed to choose from 6.

Condiment King
Peacemaker
Killer Croc
Black Spider
KG Beast
King Shark
Captain Boomerang
Black Manta
Bane
Harley Quinn
Killer Frost
Deadshot
Bloodsport
Captain Cold
Parasite

6 Likes

Dick

Jason

Carrie

Tim

Stephenie

Damian.

My team is unstoppable.

5 Likes

Captain Cold
Black Manta
KG Beast
Bane
Parasite
Bloodsport

4 Likes

Welcome back to the community, @TaskForce_X! It’s nice to meet you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Feel free to let the moderator team know if you happen to need anything.

As for the thread, if I must channel my inner Amanda Waller (admit it, we all have one):

1. Killer Croc
  2. Killer Frost
  3. Deadshot
  4. Bloodsport
  5. Black Spider
  6. Black Manta
5 Likes
  1. Bane - Muscle and Master Tactician
  2. Deadshot - Sharpshooter
  3. Bloodsport - Sharpshooter
  4. Black Manta - High -level intelligence/ Mercenary/ Tech
  5. King Shark - Demi God
  6. Killer Frost - Metahuman
4 Likes
  1. Captain Cold
  2. Deadshot
  3. Black Manta
  4. Killer Frost
  5. King Shark
  6. Harley Quinn
4 Likes

The HQAS crew, except switch out Dr. Psycho for Bane. Yep. Time for this team to shine!
:harley_delicioushqtas: :poison_unamusedhqtas: :kinghsark_grinhqtas: :clayface_grinhqtas: :frank_grinhqtas: :syborgman_hqtas: :banehappyhqtas: :hyenahqtas: :hyenahqtas: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

Amanda Waller
Bloodsport (as the one NOT coming back)
Captain Boomerang
Deadshot
Parasite
Killer Frost
King Shark

2 Likes

Welcome back! A metahuman threat is a tall order, and the big powerhouses need someone to keep them in line. This is tough, but I’m drafting…

1. Black Spider. Focused field leader keeping everyone on task. May or may not be Batman in disguise.
  2. Killer Frost. Powerful in her own right, can ice any members who get unruly.
  3. Captain Cold. Backup for Killer Frost, and a master coordinator in his own right against overwhelming metahuman threats.
  4. King Shark. A literal demigod, can fight most metas while the team gets in position.
  5. Parasite. Key to the operation, drains metahuman powers.
  6. Harley Quinn. When the plan inevitably falls apart, Plan H is improvisation.
3 Likes

I am stealth. I am the mole. I am Batblackspiderman.

2 Likes

Deadshot: field leader, take out gaurds before entering building, clearing out rooms, etc
Captain Boomerang: just in case everything goes wrong
Black Manta: living shield, extreme lasers
Killer Frost: pretty powerful, crowd control
Bane: tank, attacking metas
King Shark: pretty good distraction

4 Likes

Welcome to the community

2 Likes

thx man

3 Likes