Hello! I used to be a member on DC All Access, but I took a break for awhile. It’s cool to meet all of you! I’m a huge DC fan. Especially of the Suicide Squad (New 52, Rebirth, and James Gunn’s masterpiece) and stories within Gotham itself. Favorite characters are Harley Quinn and Batman! Find me to post related Task Force X and Batman news/discussions. Thought I post something to get right to it.
A metahuman threat is taking place within the country. You’re Amanda Waller. The following villains are at your disposal to use in the field, but you’re only allowed to choose from 6.
Welcome back to the community, @TaskForce_X! It’s nice to meet you. Feel free to let the moderator team know if you happen to need anything.
As for the thread, if I must channel my inner Amanda Waller (admit it, we all have one):
- Killer Croc
- Killer Frost
- Black Spider
- Black Manta
Bloodsport (as the one NOT coming back)
Welcome back! A metahuman threat is a tall order, and the big powerhouses need someone to keep them in line. This is tough, but I’m drafting…
- Black Spider. Focused field leader keeping everyone on task. May or may not be Batman in disguise.
- Killer Frost. Powerful in her own right, can ice any members who get unruly.
- Captain Cold. Backup for Killer Frost, and a master coordinator in his own right against overwhelming metahuman threats.
- King Shark. A literal demigod, can fight most metas while the team gets in position.
- Parasite. Key to the operation, drains metahuman powers.
- Harley Quinn. When the plan inevitably falls apart, Plan H is improvisation.
I am stealth. I am the mole. I am Batblackspiderman.
Deadshot: field leader, take out gaurds before entering building, clearing out rooms, etc
Captain Boomerang: just in case everything goes wrong
Black Manta: living shield, extreme lasers
Killer Frost: pretty powerful, crowd control
Bane: tank, attacking metas
King Shark: pretty good distraction