Ask Troy Baker Your Questions!

What HASN’T Troy Baker done? Besides lending his talents to well over 300 movies, shows, and games, he and fellow voice-over veteran Nolan North post a new hilarious video every week to their YouTube channel, RETRO REPLAY!

Our illustrious News editor will have a rare opportunity to sit down with Mr. Baker this week, and we want to pass along any questions you might have for him. Let us know in the comments below what’s been keeping you up at night about Troy Baker’s career- Has he always been this good? Was this his first career pursuit? Let us know what you’re wondering in the comments below!

5 Likes

Of the DC characters you haven’t voiced, which one would you want to voice and why?

2 Likes

What were the challenges you faced in the pursuit of your career?
What was your best character you’ve voiced?

1 Like

You played both Batman and The Joker in Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. What was it like antagonizing yourself?

1 Like

Oh god. I don’t usually do these but Troy was SO GOOD as Jason in Arkham Knight, and Jason is near and dear to my heart. I guess my question would be… what was your favorite scene from those games to voice? Any lines that really stick out in your memory?

3 Likes

To get into character for Batman: Arkham Origins, did you take to the streets dressed as a flying rodent and battling petty criminals with your bare hands?

2 Likes

If you were to voice a Nightmare Batman from the Dark Multiverse, which one would it be?

2 Likes

What would you do to try to salvage your career if a YouTuber with an animated avatar crossed their arms while making a negative video about you?

2 Likes

Troy if you could choose any obscure character from the DC Universe who would it be and what would you most want to relay in your performance of the character. BTW love your work!!

1 Like

You have voiced Batman, Superman, Robin, Red Hood, Joker, Two Face, etc. Would you ever consider doing an animated movie where you voiced every major character? It would be cool to see!

1 Like

What was it like playing Batman and Joker in Batman/TMNT?

2 Likes

wow, nice … really appreciate Troy’s talent for character, in truly becoming someone else – unrecognizable is high praise for an actor – Troy Baker can make himself disappear at will

after a project is complete, is it productive or even healthy to reflect on your own performance … it’s clear you invest a great deal of yourself – where do you ‘store’ those unique, intangible character traits we see for so many memorable roles …

1 Like

Do you have a dream role? Is there one character you’d want to portray more than anything?