Ashley's Reviews!

Solid review, as always!

I nabbed the Gold Label Darkseid last week, while I got the regular Darkseid as a gift from work.

I like both quite a bit. Between the two, I prefer the Gold Label edition, due to his adhering more to Darkseid’s traditional outfit aesthetics.

2 Likes

on the hunt for the gold label as we speak…

2 Likes

Good luck with your hunt! :+1:t2:

1 Like

New review today. Check out the Target Exclusive Shriek action figure from McFarlane Toys

3 Likes

Another winning review!

SN: Any luck in your hunt for the Gold Label Darkseid?

2 Likes

None yet.

3 Likes

Dr. Fate review is now up. (Forgot to post from last week)

4 Likes

Just got this Dr. Fate figure- love it!

4 Likes

A quick look at the Mattel DC Universe Classics Golden Pharaoh action figure! My favorite DC Comics toy line is on display in today’s episode!

4 Likes

Today I am taking a look at the McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Bizarro action figure. Is he worthy of a spot on your shelf? Watch and find out!

3 Likes

In this episode I turn back the clock to 2011 and take a look at the Wacky Wobbler Green Lantern Sinestro bobble head from Funko. Yeah the movie is pretty bad, but what about the collectibles? Find out in this episode!

3 Likes

In this episode I take a look at a couple of the Heroes Unite Superman action figures from Spin Master. I have the regular Superman and an orange variant. Should you search them out for your collection?

3 Likes

Another new video :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In today’s episode of DCCollectors, I review the DC Multiverse Robin King action figure from McFarlane Toys. Should you spend your hard earned cache on this one? Find out by watching the video!

3 Likes

New episode today is a review of the Batman: Curse of the White Knight Batcycle from McFarlane Toys!

3 Likes

Also forgot to post my review of the DC Multiverse ZSJL Cyborg from yesterday, so check this one out as well.

3 Likes

Absolutely love this guy! He’s my second-favorite Multiverse figure of 2021, so far.

3 Likes

Very nice action figure, just wish the diaper wasn’t so tiny.

3 Likes

In this episode I review the Mattel Justice League Ultra-Humanite action figure based on the hit animated series. This is an older figure, but still worthy of a quick a look.

3 Likes

Agreed. If I had any nits to pick with him, it’d be the “diaper”.

Nice Ultra Humanite review. For being the second, and final, basic assortment villain in the line, he’s a lot of fun.

I think I prefer his initial Justice League release to his JLU re-issue. The former’s paint apps are just a smidge more accurate to me than those on the reissue.

2 Likes