Arrowverse Trivia, 4/11 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET

Earth 19

Earth19

Correct, and @ngenauldi.23681 is on the board! Also the former world of the Accelerated Man, Earth-19 is now home to DCU’s Swamp Thing!

1 Like

Oh no, I put Harry’s Earth instead of HR. :persevere:

2 Likes

With so many different Wells in the old multiverse, it’s understandable to get them mixed up from time to time. Hell, I bet not even all the Wells could keep everyone straight.

3 Likes

Quite true!

1 Like

Ah very true. Guess now we are lucky there is a Pariah to keep them all contained. :smile:

1 Like

With three different people on the board after five questions, it’s still anyone’s game.

Question #6: What did Nyssa al Ghul’s name for Malcolm Merlyn, Al Sa-her, mean?

The magician

1 Like

The Magician

The magician

That’s right! Something tells me that Nyssa would’ve come up with a slightly meaner name had she known all the damage Malcolm would end up doing.

3 Likes

I like to think it was a play on his name and that Nyssa was a fan of Arthurian lore

1 Like

If I’m remembering the flashback scene correctly, Malcolm did a magic trick for Nyssa when they first met, which inspired her to come up with that name. I do also like the alliteration: Malcolm the Magician.

1 Like

This is true.

1 Like

But I like merlyn magician

Question #7: What is Maggie Sawyer’s position with the National City Police Department?

Detective

1 Like

detective