Arrowverse Trivia, 4/11 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET

Arrowverse Trivia, 4/11 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET

With the shows away, it’s time to play! Welcome to the first ever DCU Arrowverse trivia, hosted by the Arrowverse Couch Club. On Saturday, April 11 at 2 p.m. PST/5 p.m. EST, I’ll be asking 24 questions over two hours about the six core series that make up this universe: Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Black Lightning and Batwoman. The entire timeline of these shows is fair game – from the very first episode of Arrow to the latest episode of Supergirl. Whoever has the most points at the end of the game will not only get illustrious bragging rights, but also the rare Riddler badge!

Rules:

• Only one guess per person per question, and editing answers is not allowed.
  • Looking up answers is allowed, but be careful. In the time it takes you to search for an answer, someone else who already knows off the top of their head could steal the question out from under you, so be sure not to spend too much time making your guess.
  • While discussion is allowed and encouraged, please keep it (mostly) on-topic and refrain from any spam.

If you’re interested in diving deeper into this particular universe, why not join the Arrowverse Couch Club? Click here for more information and here to join! We’ll be resuming regular weekly meetings on April 23 after the current hiatus ends.

SCOREBOARD
crystalinastar: 5
bat4185113man: 4
ngenauldi.23681: 3
MisfitCMJ: 3
ajm08g: 3
N81: 2
6044: 1
ghostofnikki: 1
Summers: 1
6 Likes

Nature abhors a vacuum.

3 Likes

two hours, fifty minutes

2 Likes

Just about an hour to go! I hope everyone’s almost ready for this game to start! :smiley:

2 Likes

Going to try it again. I don’t do very well but had fun still.

2 Likes

Regardless of your trivia skill level, it’s always the more the merrier!

2 Likes

I’m game :superman_hv_3: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m with you. Not sure how I’ll do but will have some fun seeing how it plays out! Let’s go!

2 Likes

Game faces, everyone, it’s time to begin! Let’s kick things off with the OG series…

Question #1: Who was Oliver Queen fighting when he accidentally recreated the famous boxing glove arrow?

Damian Darhk?

wildcat

3 Likes

Wildcat

First point goes to @bat4185113man! Ted Grant was an ally to Team Arrow, especially Laurel, but I think we can all appreciate this temporary misunderstanding that let us see arguably Green Arrow’s most well-known trick arrow.

Ah. Well, I was in the right season… Maybe? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Close, Wildcat was a season 3 character, but Damien didn’t appear until season 4

Question #2: What were the last three names listed on the house phone of Earth-2 Barry Allen?

Bruce, Clark, Hal?

Bruce, Diana, and Hal

1 Like

Bruce, Hal, and Diana