ARROWVERSE - Rewatch

I am re-watching the Arrowverse in its entirety and am 131 episodes in. I love that the Arrowverse exists and will always exists. It’s truly like comic books came to life with the weekly stories that are self-contained but also part of larger narratives, the crossovers, the deep roster of characters and the Easter Eggs for us DC fans to geek out over.

I think I’m going to try and get all of this on DVD/Blu-Ray so I’ll always have it no matter what happens in the streaming future but for now I’m thankful Netflix has so much of it and I love re-visiting these shows and these characters.

7 Likes

I just rewatch Stargirl over and over and over…

3 Likes

I could do that with Supergirl, The Flash and Constantine.

3 Likes

I’ve been cycling through different Arrowverse shows on my lunch break for the last few months. Just finished the first season of Black Lighting and now I’m watching season 6 of Arrow. Before Black Lightning it was Legends of Tomorrow season 2 and before that Supergirl season 1.

1 Like

The Arrowverse, despite the bashing from people and stuff still to this day was the first ever successful connective live-action DC universe, something the movies never were able to succeed. I mean it for sure had its major ups and downs but in the end it was something unforeseen from DC.

3 Likes