Are You A Subscriber? You're About to be Entered in a Father's Day Sweepstakes!

Fingers crossed

1 Like

Hey all, you don’t have to sign up at all - if you’re a subscriber to the service, you’re automatically entered!

1 Like

Sounds like a good time. Love the DCU Original series and DC Comics as a whole.

1 Like

Yeah, don’t include me, I want a father to win this one. They deserve it, for all the hard work they do.
Also, on a lesser note, it would be so cool if Nightwing had a sidekick for a bit. That would be so awesome on numerous levels, and it would build his character up a bit. I am seriously going to push for this now.

2 Likes

Would be a Dream for me to be able to take a ride in the BATMOBILE !

1 Like

@Rattlehead, that is everyone’s dream. I would like a ride in the 60’s Batmobile or Batfleck’s Batmobile.

@Behemoth.Ravenlord Affleckmobile in BvS or with the Justice League mods?

BvS.

I totally wish my son was old enough for this.

this sounds awesome

Oh yeah!

Ollie and Mia

Whaaaaaaaaat??? Oh my God, I really wish to win this.

I am indeed a father of a beautiful 6 yo girl named Amayah.

1 Like

Wow this is an awesome sweepstakes! I have never won anything in my life that included “an experience”, yea I have won my $2 back I wasted on a scratch off but does that really count? I would actually flip OUT if I won this 1. My dad is no longer with us but he is the one who got me started reading comics. When I had done all of my chores early or completed some achievement at school he would buy me 1 or every comic on the rack. He’d only get me the good ones that I liked no Archie or Howard the duck’s ever! I did end up getting The Bat Family comic for my report card in 1976! I also spent my whole $6 for all A’s on comics too minus the slurpee as 7-11 was THE comicbook store back then. :slight_smile:

Why not have this for Mother’s Day? Just Wonder Woman,Batwoman,Batgirl, and of course the wonderful Harley Quinn?! I mean that would be awesome

Love to surprise my dad with this!

I am also a Father, I have a boy who’s about to be 3 soon! I want in on the contest!

I’m a proud father of 3…my son especially would love this since he follows in my footsteps

I would love this