Are You A Subscriber? You're About to be Entered in a Father's Day Sweepstakes!

I am not a father, BUT I will be celebrating Father’s Day and loving my own father so I’m pretty sure I’m qualified for the contest.

1 Like

Cool beans on the auto entry! I didn’t even have to have kids either. That’s nice =)

Which Batmobile? I’d be in nerd heaven to rev up the Batman Forever one. It was so cool to see in person!

crosses everything that can be crossed

Regarding the surprise duo…Batman and Robin was my first guess, given the 80th anniversary and the Batmobile ride.

Can we get a smidge more of a clue? Pleeeease :slight_smile:

1 Like

Batman & Robin

I think the batmobile and young justice stuff are from PAST subscribers…not trying to be mean but I think they’ll announce what the sweepstakes is in four days :grin:

PAST sweepstakes* :man_facepalming:t2:

The OP was made 11 hours ago (at the time of this writing, that is), so I’d say the sweepstakes is pretty, prett-tay fresh.

Blimey, that’s what you get when you stay up too late. Those in fact were the prizes for previously won sweepstakes.

Time for bed. yawn

Clark and Jon!

1 Like

I really hope this is won by a Father! I am not one. So yes I am saying I hope I don’t win this one. I think it is Batman and Robin? duo and young apprentice makes it sound that way.

1 Like

Clark and Jon is a great guess!

It couldn’t be Slade and Rose Wilson could it? Nah.

Silas and Vic Stone? No, as Vic isn’t an apprentice to Silas, despite the characters connotation to DCU.

2 Likes

Arrow & Arsenal
Flash & XS
Cicada n She-cada
Supergirl & Dreamer (yes plz!)

1 Like

Keep it coming, how do I get involved in this sweepstakes.

1 Like

Swamp thing and sprout

1 Like

Flash & XS, Batman and Damien, or Superman and Jonathan Kent are the most likely.

Although since it’s a “surprise DC character and young apprentice”, personally, I’m hoping for Slade and Terra. (That’ll never happen, but, I think it would be the most intriguing.)

best father in DC, Jefferson Pierce, and daughter Jen, aka Lightning … would love tickets to, say, Comic-Con, meet the cast, have a beer with Detective Henderson :beers:

All amazing answers I can’t wait but I think it should be someone new. Nightwing hasn’t had an apprentice yet; has he? I’m a single father of 2 and my kids n me really get to connect n bond over this; which needless to say is awesome that they like the same things I do. My daughter just loves powergirl n Wonder woman my son he’s with me; the Batman. Anyways wish everyone the best.

2 Likes

I’m all in.please what do I gotta do?? Lol

1 Like

Sounds really awesome…

1 Like

How do u sign up ?

1 Like