Are You A Subscriber? Then You've Been Entered To Win a Trip to Wondercon!

Awesome

Does it come with a free hotel?

Click the link and read the prize. It comes with coach airfair, round trips from destination airport and hotel to convention. Itā€™s one double occupancy room, they cover the room rate and taxes. You also get $200 cash so you wonā€™t starve to death.

3 Likes

This is the type of stuff that sends this subscription service into the next level for me. Itā€™s not JUST streaming movies, shows and reading comics. I love the community by itself, without the giveaways. But these giveaways make me feel appreciated as a consumer and it adds even more friendliness to this amazing community.

5 Likes

Would love this! And so right. This community is incredible!

2 Likes

Thanks DCU canā€™t wait for season 2 of Titans

1 Like

For those asking for full specifics of the prize results, Iā€™ve summarized from the terms & conditions below- to find the full details, please visit www.dcuniverse.com/conventionsweeps:

(1) three (3)-day, two (2)-night trip for the Prizewinner and one (1) guest (ā€œTravel Companionā€) to the Los Angeles/Anaheim, California Trip will include round-trip coach-class air transportation for Prizewinner and Travel Companion, round-trip ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in the selected destination-city area, standard hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (one room, double occupancy, room rate and room taxes only); if applicable, round-trip ground transportation to and from hotel to Event; two (2) WonderCon general admission passes (for Prizewinner and Travel Companion), two (2) DC Panel Passes with guaranteed admission (for Prizewinner and Travel Companion), one (1) DC convention exclusive variant comic book, one (1) DC exclusive convention T-shirt (si ze may vary); one (1) DC convention merchandise swag bag; and two hundred dollars ($200) spending money (for Prizewinner only).

If thatā€™s not an amazing, world-class prize, I donā€™t know what is!

6 Likes

This is a damn fine trophy prize.

2 Likes

I never win anything from DC even after entering all sweepstakes for years. I guess Iā€™m just not lucky.

1 Like

Itā€™s a Multiverse class prize, mmm hmmm.

2 Likes

A dream come true for any DC fans! :grinning:

2 Likes

If I win sweepstakes can I enter same email? @ mod

1 Like

Thanks a lot to DC Universe for always having such epic giveaways! I have my fingers crossed for this one.

1 Like

@TheHellThereDude, Iā€™m unclear as to your question. There is no need to enter an e-mail, as you are automatically entered to win as a subscriber. If the e-mail entered was someone else gifting the subscription to you, then that is the e-mail that was entered. I hope that clears things up!

3 Likes

Woo Hoo! Wondercon! That would be amazing! So, whoā€™s the lucky duck?

2 Likes

Very cool!

1 Like

I am confused.

Did the sweepstakes convention event become the community heroes only event mentioned in another thread?

Or are community heroes who got selected to a separate event replying Here?

I am only curious. I canā€™t go to any events because I canā€™t walk anymore.

Thank you.

Heya! I deleted the above comments regarding a different event because I can see how that added to the confusion around this sweepstakes.

Your second guess was correct @TurokSonofSton1950.

((hug)) Iā€™m sorry to hear you wonā€™t be able to attend any events. I hope that we can do a small part to bring the fandom to you through these forums. Itā€™s the one major benefit of the digital space. Please let us know if we can ever do anything to brighten your day.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a cool prize. Would be great to win