Are You A Subscriber? Then You've Been Entered To Win a Trip to Wondercon!

You read that right! Unbeknownst to you, subscribers are entered immediately into many HUGE sweepstakes we hold throughout the year! This is in addition to our weekly sweepstakes that you enter manually through the News section. We must really like you!

“Tell me more about this trip to Wondercon!” we hear you cry.

WELL! One person will win the grand prize, which includes a trip for you and guest to Anaheim, CA to attend Wondercon! This means convention passes, Batman merch, and more!

Winners will be notified via e-mail once drawn, so keep your eyes peeled on your inbox. And if you’re not currently subscribed, Join DC Universe by 2/25 and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win. You can also find an alternate method of entry by visiting:
www.dcuniverse.com/conventionsweeps

Keep us posted on if you win so we can celebrate together!

56 Likes

Thank you for the entry!

4 Likes

It’s much appreciated!!!

3 Likes

It would be awesome to win, if I win I could visit Disneyland also! :grinning:

2 Likes

Fan-fugu-tastic!

4 Likes

Sweet…thanks

3 Likes

Brilliant!

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks.

3 Likes

Oh what a trip that would be. Or rather will be for whoever wins. (which I hope would be me but I know how odds work. lol)

4 Likes

Awesome, thank you so much !!! I love DC Universe

2 Likes

Omg wow! Thanks so much! I’ve never made it to a con outside of Indiana before, so I hope I win!

3 Likes

I actually bought a ticket to Wonder Con, but had to get a refund due to a work schedule conflict. So bummed as I was looking forward to going after I went in 2018.

2 Likes

Nice! I’ve yet to go to wonder con so hoping for my chance Thank you!

2 Likes

Awesome! Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

Radness!!!

2 Likes

Thank you DCU, very cool!

1 Like

Whoop whoop!:slight_smile:

1 Like

AWESOME! :diamonds::black_joker:

2 Likes

Awesome!