Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom: Official Trailer Discussion!

Looks awesome™:00_aquaman_rebirth:
Can not wait. Manta looks like he’s going to be amazing. And The baby. With that history might not be looking the best :sweat_smile:.

8 Likes

I’m looking forward to it! :0_aquaman_dceu:

6 Likes

You think I might be interested in it? Lol

7 Likes

I second this, I’ve been wanting a formal Aquaman book club here for years. I don’t have the clearance level, organization skills, or time to run one myself, but I would absolutely be a primary member/officer.

4 Likes

You bet your bottom sea dollar I am!

The same things were said for the first Aquaman and it was well-received and became one of the most, if not the most, successful DC movies ever.

Boneheads are going to try and ruin everyone else’s good time. Just ignore them and make up your mind for yourself. :slight_smile:

Aquaman will be featured a-plenty come December in the Justice League Book Club. :wink:

6 Likes

Keep me informed of your Aquaman JL Club happenings, please

7 Likes

Also, for anyone interested, there will be an Aquaman And The Lost Kingdom special comic in October. It will have 3 separate stories (Aquaman, Ocean Master, Black Manta) that tie directly into the movie.

7 Likes

Welcome back to the community! I think you just might be :wink:

Ooh perfect! Goodies to read beforehand

6 Likes

I’ve been around every so often, I’ve just been lurking. We haven’t had a proper ongoing Aquaman comic since the beginning of Dark Crisis (and even that ended up being an incognito miniseries), so…

Dont mind me, I could go on a 2 hour rant on the lack of Aquaman over the last year or so. Lol :00_aquaman:

6 Likes

I remember PPB trying to get me to do one but y’all don’t want that I promise. I would turn it into a marine bio or oceanography lecture.

5 Likes

No problemo!

If you haven’t done so, you can also join the JLBC :point_right:t2: right here :point_left:t2:.

Once a member, you’ll get notifications about new selections as they’re posted.

SN: The club’s snazzy artwork comes courtesy of the artiste that is @Aquamon. His art is definitely an 11 out of 10 and then some.

I find oceanography lectures fascinating, so…

Reaches into his wallet and pulls out some Monopoly dough, then places it on the counter.

…one, please.

6 Likes

It looks surprisingly good. Black Manta looks cool.

5 Likes

sorry bud, you’re 2 shells short of a bivalve.

3 Likes

Glad to see Black Manta taking the Spotlight as the Villain

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @RedManta410! Please let me or any of the other moderators know if you need anything.

2 Likes

Pulls out the required number of shells to no longer be short of a bivalve, then places them on the counter with a bit more Monopoly bread.

Okay, now can I gain admittance to your lecture, please? :smile:

2 Likes

Takes Vrooms money.
Oh I’m so sorry it just ended, better luck next time. Welcome to University.

4 Likes

Well, some “lecture” that was! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Now that I’m dating a guy who loves Aquaman IRL now I might end up seeing it at some point.

4 Likes

hey hey congrats on the catch.

3 Likes