April's Community Member of the Month: RexRebel!

Yay @RexRebel! So glad you got the nod!

13 Likes

Thanks @DC89 , I’ll try to live up to your example.

12 Likes

Aww- you’re way too kind Sir! :smiley: :hugs:

12 Likes

Congratulations, Rexy! :muscle:t2: :partying_face:

12 Likes

Thanks @Vroom

11 Likes

In the words of that great philosopher of the TGIF era, Waldo Geraldo Faldo, “No prob, Bob.” :superman_hv_4:

10 Likes

:tada: Congratulations @RexRebel!!! Well deserved indeed! :tada:

11 Likes

Thanks a lot @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx

13 Likes

my bad i just saw sorry but congrats dude i’ve talked to you a few times but they were really awesome congratualtions @RexRebel

12 Likes

Thanks @JasonToddJr , enjoy seeing you around.

11 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

11 Likes

grinning from ear to ear right now

11 Likes

Every single one of the community members of the month have deserved it so much. You aren’t any different, @RexRebel. You are definitely a vital member of this community and I enjoy seeing you around here. You are the first person that has had a book on their list of recommendations that I have actually read before, Green Arrow, appears you also have excellent taste outside of just being awesome.

11 Likes

Likewise, and Thanks for the kind words @CassTheStreet

10 Likes

Congrats @RexRebel! Your origin story is very motivational.

I love Longbow Hunters as well. Great recommendation!

10 Likes

Thanks @SteveTrevor2.0

9 Likes

Congrats, @RexRebel! You’ve always been a blast to hang with at WALs!

11 Likes

As are you @TheCosmicMoth , Thanks

11 Likes

Latest Poll’s Up

11 Likes

One more congratulations. I should have done this sooner.

11 Likes