Anyone remember Amalgam Comics

If you know your 90’s comics you know DC vs Marvel was a 4 part mini series where dc and marvel put there most popular super heroes (at the time at least) against each other and if you know about that then you know about wonderful Amalgam Comics. If you don’t know about Amalgam comics then what wrong with you jk,amalgam comics was dc and marvel super heroes mash-up to make one super hero,for example Batman+ Wolverine = DarkClaw,superman+captain american = Super Soldier,etc but there one amalgamation that don’t understand super boy and spider-man to make Spider-Boy,that very weird to me super boy and spider-man have nothing in common expect for the fact that young I know they were using there most popular super heroes and villains and super-boy was very popular in the 90’s but wouldn’t it be better if it was spider-man and nightwing(because they both like to quip and make fun of there enemies) to make night-spider or spider-wing they could have also have done blue beetle ( obviously I’m talking about Jaime Reyes who didn’t debut until 2006 but let say dc and marvel bought back Amalgam Comics) to make blue-spider or spider-beetle anyways let say DC and Marvel bought back Amalgam (which is highly unlikely) what amalgamation would you like to see

2 Likes

Also wouldn’t it be cool if we got an Avengers League

1 Like

I remember them. I’ve read a few too, they’re fun.

1 Like

I remember these haha. Just off the fly, I think a Firestorm/Dr. Doom- Doomstorm would be a cool mix up. Firestorm doesn’t getting the recognition he deserves, and heck I didn’t really know about him until Final Crisis when he manipulates blood chemistry to make it more kryptonite, among his other skills. Meld that ability to manipulate with Dooms ability to absorb and control stuff ( forget his exact abilities) I think that’d be a good mix. Or… instead of Firestorm, put in Amazo/Doom. His skillset is similar to Dooms already.

Vandal Savage/Morlun
Antimonitor and one of The Eternals?

1 Like

Nice coincidence you bring Amalgam Comics DC / Marvel mashup up. I just dug some issues out of the boxes and posted some of the covers and interiors over on our DC U Dischord channel, lots of good memories!

1 Like

I loved these as a kid. Super Soldier and Darkclaw were my favorite.

2 Likes