Any other Nightwing Harley Shippers?

SPOILER. for batman and harley quinn movie

So if you’ve seen it you know Nightwing and Harley hook up. And me personally I thought it weird but then thought hey wouldn’t they kind of make a cute couple?
I dont know if I’m the only one but I was curious of others thoughts. So lol thoughts?

4 Likes

Definitely dig the pair. Esp I’m said film

5 Likes

I watched it last night for the 5th x. I didn’t like it the 1st viewing. Now I love it. I’m a Starfire / Grayson guy, but I didn’t mind him & Harley together. Maybe it’s b/c I love Harley? The restaurant scene is not only a great scene, I think that would be a great business idea. I would definitely go to that place to eat

3 Likes

@capo-mage yeah I’m an either Grayson/Starfire or Grayson/Babs guy. But for some reason the film just made me think. And I totally dig it as a thing now lol.

2 Likes

Btw @knkbrown615.82727 welcome to dcu!

2 Likes

That’s why I love DC. The more u dig, the more u find characters & couples u thought you’d never like. There’s so many to learn about. Their great at giving back to the fans. easter eggs that only true fans will catch. This site & the giveaways & prizes are above & beyond. Makes u proud to be a DC & comics guru.

3 Likes

@capo-mage agreed! I’ve always said I like dc .more than marvel in the comic book and animation department. They make the whole " super " world a bit more fantastical. And remind the audience like hey " we are in a fictional world here we can let imagination run wild" and I love them for that. I’m blessed to be in the world at the time that liking comics is actually normalized now. And not just for kids.

2 Likes

I love getting lost in a comic. Just dive into a different world & explore. It’s so addictive in a good way.

3 Likes

I’d love to see an animated run or a comic run with Nightwing and Harley. In Old Lady Harley he is one of her ex husbands who died. She touches on it talking to Batman (I think man there’s getting to be so much Harley it’s running into one long comic in my head lol!). I think their personalities would be great together. I’ve always wanted to see Red Hood and Harley together, two people Joker broke healing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think I’m reading Old Harley today. I’ve been on the rebirth all week. Heard good things about Old Lady Harley. Harleen was so awesome too.

2 Likes

Harleen was phenomenal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Omg I know!!! I spent so much time just staring at every panel after I read each one. Such a great read.

1 Like

First off, welcome to the forum!
Also, I am not a Harls and Dick shipper. I really like Barbara Gordon.

3 Likes

Kills me because I absolutely love Babs. I’m a Koriand’r & Wing shipper tho. At least we have Damian.

3 Likes

I still prefer him and either Babs or Starfire. But I’ve been exploring the Wing and Harls potential. Think itd be intresting.

3 Likes

0 problems with Wing & HQ. Actually 0 problems with Babs & Wing. I just like Starfire & Wing together the most. The best of 3 great ships. As I said b4. I liked him & HQ together in Batman & HQ.

2 Likes

The fan fiction for HarleyWing or NightQuinn is fabulous :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks but it’s not about them. That’s JUST a side story. Its about the various adventures of the Hard Hitterz.

1 Like

I blinked at this… it just seems so wrong to me, haha. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol :smile: ik I felt that way at first. Have you seen The " Batman and Harley Quinn " movie?