Any other Flash and/or Green Lantern fans?

Been a fan opf both since I started college in the 90s. the 1990 series first introduce me to Flash.
In college, my roommate had a copy of Justice League a New Beginning (The start of the Justice League’s International era) From that, I was introduced to Guy Gardner. I started reading GL full-time and became a fan of Guy, Hal and John, who was given his own book. (Green Lantern Mosaic)
With Flash, I started more slowly. My first Flash comic was a tie-in Special to the 1990 TV series. I bought Flash annual 4 which was part of the summer crossover (Armageddon 2001)
Finally, Flash and Green Lantern crossed over in the original “Gorilla Warfare” which was a team-up between Wally West Flash and Hal Jordan vs Gorilla Grodd and Hector Hammond (with an assist by Rex the Wonder Dog!) After that, I started adding Flash to my regular lineup, and became a full-time (Wally West) Flash fan after “The Return of Barry Allen” storyline

1 Like

Sorry off the cuff, does anyone know what lantern/arrow crossovers I was buying in the early to mid 80’s? They could’ve been older cuz they were from a flea market. I posted about then attempted a to research it and couldn’t find anything. But I know I bought them in that time period?

1 Like

Green lantern and Flash are the best superheroes! Hal Jordan is what I look for in superheroes.

1 Like

I am 30, and I’ve been a fan since I was five or six hahaha.

1 Like

Green lantern is definitely one of my favorite all time super heroes!

I make a joke all the time that Peter Parker was my first love and Barry Allen is my second. I’ve been a fan of the Flash since Super Friends was on Boomerang way past my bedtime

I’m 49 and have been a fan of The Flash since I was 6. Fun stories and loved the 90s TV show and the current one too.

1 Like

I mean the tour best friends. You gotta love the dynamic between Hal Jordan and Barry Allen.

I’m 67 and been a fan of both, but I want to see Green Lantern in the movies again and soon.

3 Likes

Kyle Rainer is my favorite character!

Sorry to bother with this question again. But it’s stuck in my craw. I used to buy green lantern & green arrow crossover comics as a kid. This would’ve been circa 1983. Anyways, they obviously could’ve been earlier then that, but I looked online & I can’t find what or when they were from. Does anyone on this thread know what yr, or which ones I’m talking about? Not a big deal, it’s just driving me crazy, & idk if I imagined it but I’m sure I bought those.

Always liked both and just started reading the books. I find the Green Lantern stories amazing. Think I’m going to go on a bit of a binge with them.

Right here!!!

abfgmsw

Thank u so much. That’s been driving me crazy. I bought every comic that I have from when I was little at a flea market like 2-3 min walk from my childhood home. I always bought Hawkman, Green Lantern & Arrow, & Batman. Other DCs too but those were the mains. Anyways, I tried looking em up (the crossovers) & I found 0 on them. I was young so I started to think I imagined it, but I could remember what the covers looked like. So thank u for helping my sanity.

2 Likes

GUILTY??? on both counts. I always enjoyed watching Justice League Unlimited and Flash was sort of the comedy relief in many cases but he was still goo in a fight. Now Hal? Okay I spent year in the Air Force and Hal Jordan is a Typical fighter pilot. LOL Cocky as hell and as much in love with himself as any female in his life. I hated that the animated Show only lasted one season and hope that at some point they may give us MORE of him here.

2 Likes

I’m a big Green Lantern fan but just of Alan Scott and Kyle Rayner. I have action figures, statues , and a ton of Green Lantern rings my wedding ring is even a GL ring and my wife hates it.

2 Likes

Your wife is secretly among the ranks of the Star Sapphires. Don’t let her fool you. :wink:

Kyle Rayner fan here. Anyone else shocked he’s not even in the encyclopedia here? (Just replied to another thread on this, glad to see I’m not the only Kyle fan around)

1 Like

Kyle should absolutely be on here.